Publisher’s Report, “Psoriatic Arthritis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016″, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Psoriatic Arthritis Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Psoriatic Arthritis to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline startegies. The Publisher’s Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Psoriatic Arthritis. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, Publisher’s report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Psoriatic Arthritis.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Psoriatic Arthritis, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Psoriatic Arthritis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Psoriatic Arthritis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Psoriatic Arthritis drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Psoriatic Arthritis drugs.
- Coverage of Psoriatic Arthritis Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Request Sample Copy http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001544056/sample .
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Psoriatic Arthritis key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Psoriatic Arthritis.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forPsoriatic Arthritisand gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Table of content:
1. Indication Overview
2. Market Drugs Landscape
3. Global API Manufacturers Assessment
4. Phase III Drugs Landscape
5. Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figure-2018
6. Marketed Drugs for Psoriatic Arthritis
7. Phase III Drugs for Psoriatic Arthritis
8. Discontinued Drugs for Psoriatic Arthritis
11. Consulting Services
12. Contact Us
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001544056/buying .