A person with few extra kilos in body can reduce weight by following routine exercise and diet. But obese people who have lot of fat accumulated around organs and skin face difficulty in doing exercise or workout also. Dieting is also a difficult task for such people as due to pressure on organs, body does not produce enough energy for muscles and give signs to eat more to fulfill nutrient demand of body. This adds more fat as in order to satisfy hunger, obese people eat foods that are high in fat, cholesterol and sugar. Obese people can also face difficulty in having kids as extra weight causes many health problems including disorders in reproductive system. Obesity increases the risk of life threatening diseases in any age. Increase in weight also affects healthy growth and development of kids. For such obese people, ayurvedic treatments are best which reduce weight without causing other health problems.
To lose weight without affecting health, one can use Slim-N-Trim capsules which are effective herbal supplements for weight loss. These supplements also improve digestion of food and absorption of vital nutrients. Metabolic rate increases which speeds up conversion of glucose into energy used for muscle building. This provides strength to body to do physical activities. Increased supply of nutrients and oxygen enhance production of antibodies which further increase immunity and protect body from illnesses and diseases. Weight loss process goes on without any fluctuation. Micro nutrients present in these supplements help to overcome deficiencies which affect the body’s natural fat burning process. Slim-N-Trim capsules contain Sonth, Kalijiri, Bahera, Chitrak, Haritaki, Swarngeru, Kali Mirch, Neem, Long, Laksha, Amla and Babool. These herbs have been used in ayurveda from years to treat obesity problem. Properties of the herbs present in herbal supplements for weight loss are explained below:
1. Sonth – It is the powder of dried ginger which contains thermogenic agents. It burns fat taken through meals as well as stored fat accumulated in body. This ingredient effectively treats obesity problem.
2. Kalijiri – It is used to improve digestion and reduce weight. This herb purifies blood by removing toxins and promotes healthy muscle development.
3. Bahera – The herbal supplements for weight loss contain this herb which is known to improve appetite and reduce flatulence happened due to eating junk foods.
4. Chitrak – This herb act as a detoxifier for body which contains antioxidants. It promotes healthy digestion, metabolism and regular bowel movements.
5. Haritaki – It is laxative in nature which regularizes excretion of waste matter from body. This herb also aids in digestion process.
6. Kali Mirch – It increases secretion of hydrochloric acid to ease digestion and assimilation. It contains phytonutrients which breakdown fat cells and help to reduce weight.
7. Long – It increases digestion, reduces gas and bloating, discards fatty toxins and thus reduces body weight naturally.
All the above herbs are mixed with Swarageru, Laksha, Amla, Babool and Neem extract to make a unique formula that reduces excess fat from body without lowering down energy level and affecting health. These supplements are capable of burning the stubborn fat accumulated in body. Use these herbal supplements for weight loss for 3 to 4 months regularly to get slim body. Include fiber rich foods in your diet and follow routine exercise or walking for an hour to speed up weight loss process.
To view more about Slim-N-Trim Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-appetite-suppressant-pills/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in