|Last 24 Hours:|
Pension Reform Newsletter #30 (October 2016 edition)
Friday, October 28, 2016 17:43
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
The October 2016 edition of Reason’s Pension Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- Report Challenges Standard Public Pension Actuarial Practices
- Pension Obligation Bonds Increase Risk
- Teachers’ Pensions Are Unaffordable…for Teachers
- Dallas Bond Rating Downgraded Over Public Safety Pension Crisis
- Houston’s Pension Problems: Causes and Solutions
- 10-Year Investment Returns Update for State Pensions
- Pension Fund Investment in Real Estate
The full newsletter is available here, and previous editions of the newsletter are available here.