|Last 24 Hours:|
Rolling Stone Worried About Biased Jury in UVA Lawsuit, Northern Illinois U. Defends Free Speech: P.M. Links
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 14:01
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- Rolling Stone wants the Nicole Eramo trial postponed because an upcoming 20/20 episode could bias the jury against the magazine, its lawyers argue.
- Northern Illinois University has published a statement in support of free speech in the mold of the University of Chicago letter.
- On college campuses, anything could be sexual harassment.
- Read Cathy Young on the Trump tapes and rape culture.
- Watch the trailer for the new Power Rangers movie.