(Before It's News)
Hillary Clinton is the worst major party presidential candidate in my lifetime, with the possible exception of Obama. The first election of Obama at least came with a built-in excuse for those of a lame mind and irresponsible nature. Those who make no real effort to learn about the candidate for whom they vote could claim him as an unknown. Of course they could not make the same excuse in 2012.
Hillary is a decades long known collectivist, personal power luster, and criminal and crime abettor. She is now known also as the thief of government e-mails, a paid (through the Clinton Foundation) foreign government lobbyist while Secretary of State, and an effective undercover spy for foreign governments using her highly insecure e-mail server as a drop for our national security information for any foreign government to pick up at their leisure. Hillary gave up classified documents and much insight into State Department bargaining positions for her convenience in hiding her pay for play schemes through the Clinton Foundation. Any foreign government, generally friendly to the U.S. or unfriendly, that was not monitoring her e-mails was negligent or incompetent. It is known that at least five foreign governments did and that some also monitored the e-mails of Hillary's close confidants. It is likely many more were able to do so without leaving amateurish traces of their snooping. Hillary truly should be in jail for her effective work as a spy against the national interests of the United States.
Hillary took a nearly $100,000 payoff engineered through a commodities trading scheme from Tyson Foods and worked for them as a lawyer when Bill Clinton was attorney general and then governor of Arkansas so the state would look the other way as Tyson Foods heavily polluted the state rivers. Tyson Foods was then and still is one of the nation's top polluters. Then she and Bill contributed to the savings and loan disaster with their Whitewater activities. As President, Bill Clinton pardoned a top Tyson executive who was imprisoned for trying to bribe the Secretary of Agriculture. Of course he also pardoned a fugitive from justice, Marc Rich, with the encouragement of Eric Holder. Rich, a long-time contributor to the Clinton Foundation, was convicted of tax evasion, wire fraud, trading with the enemy, and racketeering. The Clinton's have also had a long relationship with the billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and have often visited him on his island in the Caribbean Sea, known to many as Lolita Island. The Clintons are very unusually nasty people. They have close ties with many other corrupt people, including Hillary's brother.
Hillary Clinton was even later than Obama in continuing to support Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) and the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), both of which came out of the Clinton administration and deprived LGBT individuals of their individual rights. The reason for this may well be that most of the major nations providing contributions of money to the Clinton Foundation have laws making sex between two people of the same sex a crime punished by death. Most also routinely deny women equal rights.
The Clinton Foundation claims that it is a charitable foundation and says on its website that it spends 87.2% of its money on program services. But you are in serious error if you assume that this means that needy people are receiving 87.2% of the Foundation's contributions. Almost all of that money is actually used to promote such causes as the catastrophic man-made global warming fraud and the provision of sub-standard AIDS medications made in India and the jetting around the world of Bill Clinton, Chelsea, and their colleagues as they build their world-wide crime syndicate with close alliances with scam artists and dictators around the world. Now it appears that the Foundation even paid for Chelsea's wedding and a lavish income for her and her husband, the son of a convicted criminal.
Let us take note of Hillary's bad policy positions:
- A national $15 minimum wage, still higher in high cost of living areas, which she wrongly claims will help grow the economy, but which will increase unemployment and force many businesses out of business
- Support for union card check and the outlawing of Right-to-Work laws in the states, forcing many Americans into unions, dues payments, and making contributions to the Democrats many oppose
- Kill off more coal industry and supporting industry jobs
- Decrease or end fracking which provides us with relatively inexpensive and reliable energy
- A 12-week family and medical leave mandate to be paid by increased taxes
- Higher tax penalties to force more people to use the ObamaCare they hate
- She has said behind closed doors that she wants open immigration
- She wants the government to decide whether equal pay for equal work is the case in companies, but not for her staff.
- Free college education, with taxpayers to pay for young people uninterested in learning, but very interested in four years of play
- Increased business taxes, which will increase the cost of goods and services, decrease business investment, and decrease employee compensation
- Supports the idea that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and the false claims of catastrophic man-made global warming
- Spend more money on Medicaid and induce the states to do so also
- Maintain the government monopoly on education, preventing school choice and anchoring the teachers unions as the prime beneficiary of government-controlled education
- More limitations on the right to bear arms
- Campaign limits on freedom of speech for individuals and companies, but not labor unions or other Democratic Party support organizations
- Have taxpayers provide matching money for first-time home down-payments
- Give preferred status to women and chosen minorities for capital access in starting businesses, thereby making it harder for men not in the preferred minorities to obtain capital
- Force taxpayers to pay for more free Internet
- Block efforts to privatize the VA and its medical services
- Expand national service at taxpayer expense
- Prevent options to save for retirement that by-pass Social Security impoverishment in retirement
- Maintain policy to force Christians and others to violate their conscience
Well, Donald Trump is not a gentleman. He can be childish and indelicate. He has paid politicians to favor his business. But, he is not the head of a major crime syndicate and he has not massively shuttled national security information into a drop to be picked up by any old foreign government. He did not fail to act in Benghazi to save American lives and he did not lie about why those lives were lost. He may well prove to be a failed President, but with Hillary's political track record and her massively wrongheaded policies, she will certainly be a failure. Known failures should not be put in office. If Trump fails, he should be put out of office in four years. He does have a some good policies, such as
- Supports the fossil fuel industries
- Repeal of ObamaCare
- Reduction of business taxes, making it much easier to U.S. companies to hire and build facilities and plants again in the U.S. and to bring home $2 trillion of money now kept abroad
- Allow private schools to compete with the generally poor government schools
- Bring order to immigration laws
- Oppose the catastrophic man-made global warming scam, saving tens of billions of taxpayer money and ending distortions to the economic markets through crony mercantilism
- Favors term limits on members of Congress
- Freeze government employee hiring
- Reduction of regulations with active effort to retire many
- Allow energy infrastructure building to provide less expensive, safer, and more reliable energy
- Cancel many of Obama's unconstitutional executive orders
- Allow veterans to see private doctors rather than travel long distances to VA Hospitals and provide them timely service
- Seriously investigate fraud in the VA
- Overhaul the IRS with its attacks on freedom-favoring tax exempt organizations
- Reduction of personal income taxes
- Repeal the death tax
- Supports the right to bear arms
I do not like Trump and since he will not win in Maryland, I may not vote for him. But, he is clearly the lesser of two evils and it is not even close. Trump is not a principled defender of individual rights, but neither is he a fully committed collectivist as Hillary Clinton is. He probably has some respect for productive people operating in the private sector, which Hillary clearly does not. He may prove a rascal as so many politicians do, but it may also take him time to become so corrupted and to learn the usual political paths to scamming the People. If he disappoints us, as Hillary surely will, we should be happy to throw him out in 2020.
Hillary says “We are Stronger Together.” What she means is “I am stronger when you jump to it and do what I tell you to.” I for one do not want this not very intelligent, power-hungry person telling me what values I must choose and micromanaging my life. She is incredibly presumptuous and would be even if she knew me, which she most certainly does not.
I am appalled by the number of Americans supporting her authoritarianism. I note that this includes the majority of American women, who clearly do not wish to protect the rights of the individual against the force of government. The use of force should be minimized in our society, not made rampant and placed in the hands of a corrupt, unknowing, uncaring harridan.