|Last 24 Hours:|
A.M. Links: Trump Says American Flag-Burners Should Face ‘Loss of Citizenship,’ Obamacare Critic Tom Price Named Trump’s Health Secretary
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 7:17
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- Donald Trump: “Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag – if they do, there must be consequences – perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!”
- Donald Trump has picked Rep. Tom Price of Georgia, an Obamacare critic, to serve as his secretary of health and human services.
- Mitt Romney and Donald Trump will reportedly meet for a private dinner tonight.
- “A plane carrying 81 people, including a top Brazilian football team, has crashed on its approach to the city of Medellin in Colombia.”
- Bruno Kahl, Germany’s foreign intelligence chief, warns that Russia could use cyber attacks to “disrupt” next year’s German elections.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye says that she will resign in the wake of a corruption scandal.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily updates for more content.