|Last 24 Hours:|
Obama Criticizes FBI for ‘Innuendo,’ Gawker Settles With Hulk Hogan, World Series Ends Tonight in Cleveland: P.M. Links
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 14:09
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- President Obama criticized the FBI for operating on “innuendo” in a reference to the agency’s Hillary Clinton investigations.
- Gawker settled with Hulk Hogan for $31 million.
- A former police chief in New York was sentenced to less than 4 years in prison for beating a handcuffed man who stole from him and trying to cover the incident up.
- The sexual assault victim of Brock Turner was named Glamour‘s woman of the year.
- Microsoft launches a service to compete with Slack.
- Game 7 of the World Series will be played in Cleveland tonight.