|Last 24 Hours:|
Fed Raising Rates, House Intel Committee Probing Leaks, China Sending Marx Statue to Germany: P.M. Links
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 13:33
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- The Federal Reserve is raising its benchmark lending rate by a quarter point.
- The House Intelligence Committee is opening up a probe into leaks in the intelligence community about President Trump’s aides.
- The Department of Justice charged four people, including two intelligence officers from Russia, in connection with the hacking of Yahoo.
- European Council President Donald Tusk says the European Union would not be “initimidated” by the United Kingdom over Brexit.
- Voters in the Netherlands are choosing a new parliament.
- Karl Marx’s German hometown has decided to accept a statue of the philosopher from China on the occasion of his 200th birthday.
- A McDonald’s worker in Florida jumped through the drive thru window to try to help a woman who had lost consciousness.