|Last 24 Hours:|
Liberal Media Bubble Underestimated Trump, Deans of Free Speech: P.M. Links
Friday, March 10, 2017 14:41
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- There really is a liberal media bubble, and yes, its existence caused everyone to downplay Trump’s chances, says FiveThirtyEight.
- The University of Chicago wants to hire “free speech deans,” to make sure speakers aren’t shouted down on campus.
- The Cato Institute’s Alex Nowrasteh owned Fox News again.
- Give Justin Amash a hug.
- Submitted without comment: Nancy Pelosi says the American people have a right to know what’s in the health care reform bill before it passes.
- Sean Spicer tells the press that there’s an anti-Trump deep state.