|Last 24 Hours:|
South Korean President Removed from Office, Trumpcare Lurches Forward, Liberals for Secession: A.M. Links
Friday, March 10, 2017 7:09
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
- So-called feminist students at Wellesley College criticized Laura Kipnis, who came to campus to give a lecture. Of Kipnis, they said, “white feminism is not feminism.”
- A South Korean court removed President Park Geun-hye from office.
- Republicans are willing to destroy Senate rules if that’s what it takes to pass Trumpcare.
- Hey look, The New Republic is suddenly interested in secession. (But I thought only racists liked secession…)
- Wrongfully convicted man who spent 13 years in prison gets a paltry $175,000 from the state.
- Pope Francis might let married men become priests.