The Adhesives Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global adhesives market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208620/sample
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for adhesives? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Adhesives Market Analytics Global Report from Publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the adhesives market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208620/discount
Markets covered: Water-based, Solvent-based, Hot-melt-based and Reactive & Others.
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: 3M, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Bayer, H.B. Fuller and Bostik SA.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Adhesives are substances applied to one surface or both surfaces of two separate items that binds them together and resists their separation. The term ‘adhesives’ is used interchangeably with glue, cement, mucilage, or paste.
Adhesives accounted for only for XX% of the chemicals market in 2015. Its low share was due to limited usage of adhesives products compared to other products associated with the chemicals industry. Adhesives are not used in the same bulk in manufacturing as some other materials such as plastics.
Asia was the largest geographic market in the adhesives market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Asia is the largest market because of its large population and economic growth. Europe was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Americas was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market.
Global per capita adhesives consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%. Per capita consumption is increasing because of an increase in the development and consumption of specialized adhesives for manufacturing and construction industries.
Adhesives companies are developing new adhesives to cater to the needs of various industries. The various types of adhesives being developed are pressure-sensitive adhesives, pre-cut layered adhesive films and stick-to-skin adhesives. Pressure-sensitive adhesives are used in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) duct work, automotive assembly and sound/vibration damping films. Pre-cut layered adhesive films that address vibration and noise concerns save time in assembly. Stick-to-skin adhesives are used in monitoring and drug delivery devices.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org