The Global Oilfield Process Chemicals Market is estimated to be $7.72 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $11.34 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. The demand for oilfield chemicals market grows due to technological advancements and increasing global energy demand for oil and gas exploration and increase in need for higher value chemicals. The factors that are favouring the market are increase in demand for stimulation products whereas factors such as increase in competition hampers the market growth. The market trend of oilfield chemicals is growing demand for Eco-friendly products.
Oilfield Process Chemicals Market is segmented by technology, by product and by geography. Depending on the various products, market is categorized into Cementing chemicals, Drilling fluids, Enhanced oil recovery chemicals, Completion & work over Fluids, Production chemicals and Stimulation chemicals. Based on technology, market is classified as Enhanced Oil Recovery, Well Drilling, Well Stimulation and Unconventional Oil & Gas. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Oilfield Process Chemicals Market include Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Chemex Inc, Cytec Industries Inc, DuPont, Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals Ltd, National Chemical and Petroleum Industries, Oil Chem Technologies LLC, SMC Technologies Inc, Unitop Chemicals Pvt. Ltd and Well Flow International LLC.
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114543/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114543/discount
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876