The Global Radiotherapy Market is estimated to be $6.1 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 6.65% is expected to reach $10.2 billion by 2022. The global radiotherapy market is a widely growing sector in recent years and is driven by factors such as increasing number of cancer patients and untapped market in some emerging countries. However factors such as expensive treatments, adequate infrastructure and adequate skills and training are hampering the market growth. The external beam radiation therapy is the largest segment of the Radiotherapy market followed by internal beam radio therapy.
The Global Radiotherapy Market could be segmented by technology and geography. On the basis of technology, it can be categorized to external beam radiation therapy, internal beam radio therapy and Systemic Radiation Therapy. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has the highly competitive and largest market for radiotherapy devices followed by Europe.
The key players in the Global Radiotherapy Market are C.R. BARD Inc., Angiodynamics Inc., Accuray Inc., Nordion Inc., Protom International Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, IBA Group and Coviden.
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114535/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114535/discount
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876