The Paints and Coatings Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global paints and coatings market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208622/sample
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for paints and coatings? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Paints and Coatings Market Analytics Global Report from Publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the paints and coatings market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208622/discount
Markets covered: Water borne Coatings, Solvent based Coatings, Powder Coatings and Others.
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: PPG Industries, AkzoNobel, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, BASF SE, Dow Chemical and Others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Paints are any liquids or liquefiable or mastic compositions which on application to a substrate in a thin layer will convert into a solid film. They are most commonly used to protect, color or provide texture to objects. An industrial coating is a paint or coating defined by its protective, rather than its aesthetic properties, although it can provide both. The most common use of industrial coatings is for corrosion control of steel structures such as offshore platforms, bridges and underground pipelines.
Paints and coatings accounted for XX% of the chemicals market in 2014.
XX was the largest geographic market in the paints and coatings market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. XX is the largest market because of increasing infrastructure development in countries such as India and China. The XX was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. XX was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market.
Global per capita paints and coatings consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%. Per capita consumption is increasing because of increase in consumption of paint and coatings in developing countries such as China and India for construction and manufacturing industries.
PET technology enables homogenous distribution of mineral particles during painting. It is an acrylic polymer capable of encapsulating mineral pigments used as paint formulators. The main performance of the coatings comes from the bulk of the binder composition, however additional polymer features such as crosslinking, oxidative or UV(Ultra Violet) curing and specific morphology can boost overall performance, improving the dirt pick up resistance in most cases.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: email@example.com