Viacom Inc. (VIAB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Viacom Inc. (Viacom), a subsidiary of National Amusements, Inc, is a global entertainment content company. It creates, acquires and distributes programming through platforms including television, online, mobile devices and various consumer products. It also produces, finances, and distributes motion pictures and other entertainment content. The company provides entertainment services to audiences through various distribution platforms including traditional cable and satellite distribution, on connected TVs, personal computers, tablets and other mobile devices. Its key brands include MTV, Tr3s, VH1, Paramount Channel, BET, CMT, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, Nick at Nite, TV Land, SPIKE and VIVA. The company offers its services in North America, South America, Europe Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific. Viacom is headquartered in Broadway, New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Viacom Inc. – Key Facts 5
Viacom Inc. – Key Employees 6
Viacom Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Viacom Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
Viacom Inc. – History 11
Viacom Inc. – Company Statement 14
Viacom Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Viacom Inc. – Business Description 17
Viacom Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
Viacom Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: