Profile image
By King of Shambhala (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

James Woods Wants Pics of Obama at Columbia, Twitter Goes Berserk With Answers: Bringing the House Down (Video)

Monday, April 16, 2018 5:28
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

James Woods went there.

Late Saturday night, patriotic actor James Woods asked anyone who attended Columbia University and recalled Obama as a student there to please respond by tweeting a picture of him at Columbia.

Twitter erupted and the responses were hilarious.

Image result for james woods obama

Barry Hussein Obama’s records are still sealed so we don’t know what his grades were like nor do we know the content of any papers he wrote.

People who attended Columbia University at the same time as Obama do not recall seeing him or having any classes with him.

James Woods tweeted: Hey, if any of you went to Columbia University and recall Barack Obama as a student there, would you please respond with a tweet and a pic of him at Columbia? Thanks.

James Woods@RealJamesWoods

6:43 AM – Apr 15, 2018

The responses were amazing…

View image on Twitter

Codman Robert@robert_codman

Replying to @RealJamesWoods

.@RealJamesWoods MT

“Hey, if any of you went to Columbia University and recall Barack Obama as a student there, would you please respond with a tweet and a pic of him at Columbia?
Thanks.”

Ask professor Henry Graff@realDonaldTrump @PressSec @KellyannePolls @ericbolling #MAGA

7:13 AM – Apr 15, 2018

Tier 1 Media@GJBALDACCHINO

Replying to @RealJamesWoods @__CassidyRae__

It should be law that if U have a significant amount of sealed records U cannot run 4 public office or be appointed/hired 4 any govt position. Obama’s entire life is sealed, there is a reason 4 that. #MAGA @americaturnrite @Kenwhite4444 @QBDAD @JanjoinedNRA @therealroseanne

6:58 AM – Apr 15, 2018

View image on Twitter

ComeAndTakeIt.357@SonofLiberty357

Replying to @RealJamesWoods

He was very photogenic

12:56 AM – Apr 16, 2018

View image on Twitter

Justin McCafferty@JnMcCafferty

Replying to @RealJamesWoods

6:54 AM – Apr 15, 2018

And here’s the proof we’ve all been waiting for…. WTH?

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

Karston Anderson@K_ManAndy

Replying to @RealJamesWoods

Have a seat bud. Several.

7:43 PM – Apr 15, 2018

He was never properly vetted thanks to the useless media…

Mike@BleausMike

Replying to @WG_Burton @RealJamesWoods

These guy was never properly vetted!!! Thanks to the useless media……unless of course you’re a dem

7:42 PM – Apr 15, 2018

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

John Deuf ن@John_Deuf_007

Replying to @RealJamesWoods @ScreedofStevie

11:55 PM – Apr 15, 2018

James Woods SLAMMED Obama Like Nobody Before Him! – This Is POWERFUL! | Top Stories Today

Disclaimer: I’m just merely reporting on this topic and don’t in any way endorse weapons, war and/or any type of violence. I 100% endorse and support all those saying Obama’s the Antichrist BECAUSE INDEED OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST and only those who step forth and stand up to be counted will be added to THE CHOSEN IN THE END TIMES as the Bible says. So be it and let it rip! i.e. let the Apocalypse BEGIN!

People, I’m saying this to you solemnly here:

Do I have standing to call out Obama (who’s also called Barry Parks) as the Antichrist?

Well, we’re related to the Bernadottes.  Indeed, my family’s relatives include a present-day relative (Norwegian ‘Erling Sven Lorentzen’) which is still alive, who’s the second cousin to the English Throne Holder and who’s kids (my distant cousins) are in line of succession (somewhere after the 70s’ ranking in line of succession) to the British Throne.

The links between the royal families of all of Europe are intertwined through the common ancestor John William Friso and my Bernadotte family is also part of that line.  So Linda Adams’ Romanov royal family (also Obama’s family) are thus related to me.

I thus have the required standing to reveal that my cousin Barack Obama is the Antichrist.

My family also includes many various aristocrats a Royal Count, one of the Norwegian Royal Court Ladies, (called the ‘Mistress of the Robes’) two Norwegian Papal Chamberlains (a count and baron) during the last two centuries.

And so the answer is Yes, if anyone does, yes I do indeed have that royal standing to be “entitled” (by royal title and standing) to call out the Antichrist of this time, which is Obama.

I’ve gotten endless flak from BIN admins trying to defend Obama against me revealing the truth about Obama and myself…and they’re listening to the wingbats which are counseling them. I think they’re scared of the truth I’m revealing about Obama.

Indeed, I’m also revealing among other that Obama’s real name is Barry Parks; he’s the son of Jim T. Parks.

People, investigate that by Googling it.

Why is no one recognizing me as Messiah and Jesus’ 2d Coming? Just askin’. It seems strange that that news won’t get out. My being a Buddhist is a plus seeing Jesus himself predicted he’d not return a Christian. Indeed, because all Christians will be corrupted and none will be saved in the end days said Jesus. But “no one knows the day and hour of that news being spread”, not even me, says the Bible, so the truth will hit when it’s ready. My being the Messiah or Jesus isn’t the issue as because of being a Buddhist I have no stakes in being the Christian Messiah. But what counts is that Christians are losing their grasp on the Apocalypse because they’re not rising up to be counted as the chosen ones. They’re not rising to reveal the Antichrist Obama/ and that’s a damning factor for them and a factor that will send them to eternal hell from what the Bible says and if the Bible is to be believed. There are Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse at BIN that have appeared out of nowhere! They all agree with me that Obama’s the Antichrist: they are reporters THE LIGHT, David Montaigne, Mark Brander and Jaywill (aka the “Horseman of Death”).

Now to give a short timeline of events leading up to today, let’s look at my youth when I was brought up in the USA and France to a family influenced by Theosophy and schooling such as Rudolf Steiner’s schools. Theosophy’s basic influence is Buddhism from Helena Blavatsky’s Russian background where the influence of Tibetan Buddhism is rife due to the Mongolian Buddhists within the Russian Federation of nations.

My family relative the  Royal Count Tolstoy was also a Theosophical spiritualist and corresponded with Gandhi, who also was himself influenced by Buddhism and Theosophy.

My wife and I studied Tibetan language and culture at Paris University for five years in the mid-80s..

But when still a child, when I reached 15 years old, I was attracted to the religious life and sought to find a master to teach me meditation or yoga.

This brought me to Tibetan Buddhism which I practised for many years as a religious Buddhist starting from 1970.

In the late 90s, I sought to pass on my knowledge on Internet and particularly my research upon Kalachakra the deity-teachings which announce the Apocalypse within Tibetan Buddhism.

My work on Internet suddenly screeched to a halt though when Obama started running for president in early 2007 because I saw on Internet a school registration to Obama’s name stating his faith as Muslim: that was a signal of a red flag to me.

Indeed, that set up a red alert signal to me and during the whole of 2007 I dedicated myself solely to fighting against Obama’s election.

To achieve that, I sought to find the most powerful anti-Obama video that I could find on You Tube so as to go and find people to share my convictions with.

Through that same logic I tried to find all kinds of venues, forums, blogs, videos, articles’ comments on Internet etc…so as to criticise and block Obama but I ended up on the video with most views and most comments that deals with the birther issue: Obama Citizenship: I Invented the Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Update Oct, 14,2017:

The original video by illimunatitv seems to have disappeared. They’re panicking. It proves Obama’s covering up his tracks as best he can now in his flight. Here’s a copy of the video but all my comments in the orginal have disappeared with it. That means Obama knows we can bust and drag him to court now.  That means he knows the gig is up. He’s burning the house in rage because he knows they’re all onto him.

I spent the full time I had left before the election battling pro-Obama forces in the comments there during several heady weeks.  I literally littered that video with endless series of comments.

We’ve been legitimized now since that time 9 LONG YEARS AGO by Sheriff joe Arpaio’s press confernce where he said Obama’s birth forgery is the greatest criminal fraud in US history. And it’s thanks to all our efforts that the truth has come out now.

At 0:10: Obama’s birth fraud is diabolical!… the biggest mass fraud in US history.

Donald Trump – Obama Birth Certificate – Greatest Scam

The Donald says he has hired investigators in Hawaii. Demands Obama produce his Birth Certificate.

Zullo: Obama BC Crime/Biggest Criminal Fraud in U.S. History!

———–

Then Obama won the election and I went into guerilla mode because things were starting to look bleak for us.

Then = a miracle happened.

Out of the blue, I found an article on Internet by a Newsweek senior editor, Lisa Miller, called “Is Obama the Antichrist?”

That article stated that the day after Obama’s election the lottery in his homestate drew the Mark of the Beast of 666: And everybody knows that’s the Antichrist.

That fact is ironclad and anyone can go to the Illinois State Lottery website and browse the “Winning Number History Search” at November 5,2008 – Pick 3 and they’ll find that the draw was indeed 666 on that day.

People can just see the screenscan I took that day’s newspaper relating the lottery draw:

Armed with that weapon, I set out to Christian websites to announce to them that Obama was revealed as the Antichrist by a miracle sent from heaven.

I hit a big brick wall with Christians.

Briefly, my logic during the first years of Obama’s power was that I wasn’t interested in being the Messiah.
Indeed, I am a Buddhist and very content with that. I have no wish to be Christian seeing I’m an ex-Christian.
I have famous people in my family that are Christians.

I have 2 ancestors who were the Pope’s Chamberlain: Baron Wilhelm Wedel-Jarlsberg and Count Christopher de Paus (he’s of Royal Count Tolstoy’s branch of our family).

I’m Buddhist and have rejected Christianity as an evil faith: Tibetan Tantric Buddhism is the highest form of culture in the world and Buddhism hasn’t made war and therefore isn’t evil in making war like Christianity has.

My family was into evil ways when it was Christian – and when it was Anarchist as Tolstoy is the great Anarchist/Communist hero, (who is world-famous).

How did I get pressured against my will to be the Messiah?

Well, I had set my goal on revealing that Obama was the Antichrist of Christianity: indeed, I had the ironclad proof because the lottery draw of 666 cursed Obama the day of his celebration of victory.

I thought of myself as a messenger dropping in on Christians and telling them who their Antichrist was.
I thought of it as “delivery” end times prophecy. We live in the age of drop-off, home-delivery, through Amazon or Domino’s Pizza.

Indeed, Christianity is alien to me. So I wouldn’t want to even be caught dead being the Christian Messiah. I had the idea I’d just drop off the message – like a mailman – and MOVE ON to other stuff (my mission as a Buddhist fits with the King of Shambhala prophecy of the world’s saviour and not with the Christian prophecy of the “Messiah”).

But Christians went overboard when I showed up with that message for them.

Indeed, they more or less grabbed me and dragged me inside for an in-depth soul-searching conversation and scan of my innermost soul. But I got fed up with the spiritual moments with them….as I’ll explain now.

Off the bat indeed, they went BEZERK and harrassed me with questions about who I was and what my beliefs were. It was a mix of fear and awe at me. Very scary.
They were interviewing me for the job of Messiah in fact (and they weren’t liking what they were seeing me as, because to them in their book, Buddhism meant “blasphemous heresy”.).

I got so fed up of them ‘killing the messenger’, that I got mad and said: “Like the message or not I’m the Messenger. I never said I’m the Messiah, it’s you who keep hammering away that I must be the Messiah.” So I said: “Seeing you don’t like me being Buddhist etc… well tough luck for you, I’m the Messiah whether you like it or not because my message is ironclad and I’ll ram it down your stupid ugly Christian throats by force if need be.”

This message which is pretty simple is so hard to grasp, that people in the comments just can’t get their heads around it.

The problem with the Christians was that they were killing the messenger (they’re hateful anti-Buddhist  bigots at the core).

The people in the comments here are stuck in Christian-towards-heathen oppositions that block out all rational thinking.

And I didn’t want them to ‘kill the messenger’ and for me to take that sitting down. The backward fundie-style Christians who were killing the message I was bringing, were evidently ugly people who were not worthy of any intellectual exchange.

So that’s how I got suckered into being the Christian Messiah because all the Christians were rejecting me WHOLESALE.

Because of the cluelessly low level of the Christians who were attacking me, I decided to do it my way. I didn’t need those backwards. I just went out and proclaimed the Apocalypse.

But more obstacles lay further along the road.

To retrack the events: I went to Wikipedia to edit the pages about the ‘Antichrist’, about ’666′, about the ‘Hideous Beast’, about the ‘Apocalypse’, the ‘Revelation’ etc….

Well, Wikipedia’s people flipped their coils so fast when I got there that it made my head spin.

They banned me from editing and warned me to stop trying to edit that 666 had turned up the day of Obama’s celebration of his victory.

They came to my personal email to warn me they’d monitor what I wrote on Internet and that they’d make a special website to smear and slander me at wikidot.com. But the incredible thing is that the words they told me then, back in 2008 or 2009, they actually went through with. They faithfully monitored my posts throughout Internet (I’d like to request Team Trump to investigate how they did that. Did they put mics and moniroting devices on my computer etc… It looks like this was governement spying. This could be a major investigation like WIkileaks so I’d request Trump to send me his staff to find out what’s going on.)

They set up the said wikidot website and they MAINTAINED IT TILL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’re talking about severe mentally challenged people here. They did all this because I’m saying Obama’s the Antichrist. This is a case of the “lady protesting a bit too much”.

Why are they so nervous that I say Obama’s the Antichrist? They’re hiding SOMETHING….

I took that into my stride at first. But I realized that they would have to be overcome by force because they were really riled up in a bad way.

I realized that I had determined foes facing me and during these years I’ve seen now that they were not taking me lightly at all.

I also realized that they were many and that they were in this fight ttill it’s bitter end. They didn’t see this battle as a small one and for me to win was not acceptable for them.

That’s when I realized that this was really the Apocalypse, because such a rallying of forces was only possible by one single person and that was the Antichrist, aka Satan-in-Person.

After a lot of floundering around on Internet, and fighting Obama through the birth issue battle, I found BeforeItsNews which is a haven of peace and calm amidst the raging realm of Internet. Internet does not allow anyone to speak freely and gangs of Nazis troll it continuously and effortlessly.

BIN’s the only place on Internet where ordinary thinking is more or less proscribed. Commonplace, prejudiced thinking is not practised at all BIN. The only thinking that’s accepted there is out-of-the-box, creative, special thinking.

I obviously fit in immediately, seeing I was fleeing the middle-ages thinking of Christians, of Leftist/Communists and backward inbred, homo dorks of all stripes, kinds and form. Obama really draws evil to him. I was searching for any place in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD where I could freely say Obama’s the Antichrist and put forth my proof of that without being targeted by Jihadist-style, medieval people.

Obama Minions were threatening me and hounding me throughout Internet.

To make a long story short, I set up making articles regularly, building myself a fan-base which is impressive now, spreading the news and hounding down Obama seeing the Bible announces his final defeat and the Apocalypse.

Now is the time.

So to recap that period of events, the most anti-Christian people I met in the world, were Christians, during those 2008-2009 years. They covered up for Obama lock, stock and barrel, he who is the most anti-Christian of all time = seeing he’s the Antichrist..

They answered to me when I spoke about the lottery draw of 666 marking Obama,  that as I was a Buddhist, I could not be the Messiah and Jesus so therefore, anything I said must be false. Therefore, they denied the divine heaven-sent miracle of 666 cursing Obama.

This non-plussed me, because I had never ever exchanged with Christians since converting to Buddhism, and I was flabberghasted and honestly disconcerted to face their intolerance, biggotted puritanism and flatout ignorance.

Furthermore, being of Christian background myself, this was my first confrontation with my fellow Christians since I had entered into Buddhism: so it took some mustering up of forces for me.

Now though, the proof that I’m indeed the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming is clear: there’s no doubt possible.

First of all, Christians who say I’m disqualifed as a Buddhist to be the Messiah and Jesus, are THEMSELVES disqualifed from claiming that.

Jesus was very clear when he announced that at the time of the end days, all Christians would be corrupted and to not follow them when they invoked him. He himself would not return as a Christian because of that widespread corruption.

Secondly, all Christians who claim I’m not the Messiah are furthermore also false christs because the Bible states that no one will know the day and hour of the Second Coming of Jesus.

Why will no one know the day and hour?

Because they won’t know who the Messiah and Jesus is.

That’s slearly shown by the statement that the “Second Coming will occur like lightning falling to earth”. How does lightning fall? UNEXPECTEDLY.

Indeed, have you ever met anyone who can predict where lightning will fall in advance? No, obviously.

The Bible slso states that the 2d Coming will occur like a thief coming at night.

How does a thief come at night?

….BY SURPRISE.

What does “by surpise mean?”

It means UNEXPECTEDLY….. again

What does this all mean? Let’s sum it up again.

It means that no one knows the day and hour of Jesus’ Second Coming because no one ON EARTH knows who Jesus is when he comes so all those who claim I’m not Jesus are false christs who are lying about Jesus and Jesus said to not follow those people.

So again let’s look at what this means.

It means that no one can state I’m the Messiah and Jesus or deny it. Indeed, that would make them false christs.

Furthermore, when I state I’m the Messiah and Jesus, I’m not relying upon wishes or my whims to “self-aggrandize” or such.

I merely rely upon TWO FACTS.

What are those two logical and incontrovertible facts?

First, the fact that Obama’s cursed by 666 in the lottery is a sign sent by heaven.

Therefore it’s not some fact I’m imagining, making up or exploiting for my benefit. Indeed, I saw the news in a Newsweek article just like millions of others did likewise witness that article.

They also could have seen the lottery draw of 666 in the news after the lottery’s draw was made public. It’s not just something I’m making up and that’s just in my mind.

Secondly, I could have just remained a silent witness and waited around for some other person to stand up could and proclaim in the news medias that Obama was the Antichrist. People would have gathered around that person and hailed him or her as the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming. But nobody has stood up to do that since eight years now.

About me being the Messiah now….: being a Buddhist I didn’t even imagine the role of Messiah for myself and didn’t wish it in any way because I had turned my back on Christianity and it represented to me the epitome of evil … second only to Islam.

So as I said above, for a few years, Christians were a problem to me because they were stalling me from proclaiming that Obama was the Antichrist. Their arguments baffled me.

To begin with it was far from my mind to call myself the Messiah and Jesus, so I didn’t think I had to stand up to the Christians and proclaim myself as Messiah to fend off their criticisms..

But they the Christians kept dragging the topic back to the fore that my main obstacle to spreading the news was that I couldn’t be the Messiah and Jesus because I was a Buddhist.

Now I realize their whole arguments are not founded and they’re dead wrong. And the best argument against them is Jesus HIMSELF who disqualfied all Christians in the end times.

I realize now that the Christians have no mandate to decide upon my being the Messiah or not and that furthermore, seeing my facts are ironclad concerning the lottery draw of 666, that means I’m the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming beyond any possible doubt…..and the case is closed in fact because of those facts.

Obama’s attack on Israel’s very existence in his illegal abstaining from the UN Resolution, is the signal of the end of times and Apocalypse….

In 2013, during my battle to reveal Obama as the Antichrist among may people fighting to spread information about Obama I met upon Linda Joy Adams (browse for “Daily Recap”) and we quickly hit it off as friends and “kin on the path” of searching for the truth. Her story made the hair rise on my head. She claims she’s Obama’s third cousin and his real name is Barry parks, the son of Jim T. Parks.

“Nobody’s investigating it” she complains.

King of Shambhala

also see here for me…. Mentally ill and criminal trolls have been heckling me for years because they object to the fact I’m the Messiah and nothing they say, can change that truth because I alone reveal that the lottery in Obama’s homestate drew 666 (the Mark of the Beast aka the Number of the Antichrist) the day after his election. Wikipedia says that to troll is a pathological behaviour. Ignore the trolls: they’re crazy.

I’m a person of high spiritual realization (University Tibetan culture/language studies, 8-month meditation retreat, foremost Buddhist Kalachakra authority). My family is a royal family (our relative a royal Count of the highest/ most ancient royal aristocratic lineage in Russia. We have family-relatives who were Papal Chamberlains from Norway, and among others my grandmother’s aunt was the Royal Norwegian Palace’s “Mistress of the Robes” (the hostess/organizer of the royal palace’s events) for 27 years, until 1985.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has just started blasting Obama with the full force, so now Team Trump, Larry Klaymann and Orly Taitz and us all will have to sue Obama together for stealing our lives by his forged birth certificate. Follow me in revealing the Antichrist Obama and his forged birth certificate which proves his High Treason.

Stories By King of Shambhala Click Here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Image result for Obama hillary chain gang

We encourage you to Share our Reports, Analyses, Breaking News and Videos. Simply Click your Favorite Social Media Button and Share.

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Total 37 comments
  • Anonymous

T-Rumpus sure doesn’t give a crap anymore now that he is elected now does he? That was simply “the art of the deal” known to everyone else as a pathetic full blown lie.

• Dun Foaming

Shambles, could you provide a picture of you with your close cousin Queen Elizabeth, or maybe with one of your Illuminati Bernadottes… just to prove that you don’t talk bollocks?

Muchos gracias

• King of Shambhala

Trolls have been heckling my articles not stop for years now.
    They’re anal-stage homos like Obama.
    Ignore them, they’re mentally ill says Wikipedia.
    They support Obama.
    They don’t want to find Obama’s college records from Columbia.
    They don’t want Obama’s real birth certificate.
    They’re paid Obama shills.

• Dun Foaming

So… no snaps in the family album then. This is suspicious lol

• King of Shambhala

The anal-stage homos heckle.
        Trolls are mentally ill says Wikipedia.
        The anal stage of homos puts their mental development at 11 months to three years old says Sigmund Freud.

“The anal stage is the second stage in Sigmund Freud’s theory of psychosexual development, lasting from age 18 months to three years. According to Freud, the anus is the primary erogenous zone and pleasure is derived from controlling bladder and bowel movement.”

• st

I’m not payed and I hate obummer, but you are a loon with the mentality of an 8 year old

• King of Shambhala

st is a paid Obot. Easily spotted.
        They want to protect Obama.
        Very suspicious.

• st

you are an idiot, a buddest who thinks he’s Jesus the antichrist will not be known till after shtf and everyone wants peace. What bible do you read? :idea: :arrow:

• King of Shambhala

st, that’s BUDDHIST for you, not “buddest”, you backward inbred Bible-thumping, hick, fundie.
            Go back to the rock you crawled out from under.
            That’s the best favor you can do yourself.

• Hi NSA, kiss my artichoke

Actually Geir, that’s Buttist for you. :twisted:
            Now… On to the good news!
            I have the Woodians right where you want them! :shock:
            They’ll show ya some elwood, if you’ll show ‘em some rocks from down under. :wink:
            Think of it bud!
            You’ll FINALLY have some followers!
            I know how you like them behind you. :wink: :shock: :lol:

• st

really that would be what Jesus would say so mad and hate full for a great man of peace like yourself, may you get back on your meds and maybe the queen of shambhala might come back or was it just u in a wig and a dress 666 lotto ticket ,he must be the devil mamma, u go home water boy.obummer sux you just suck more.no God or good in you :idea: :arrow:

• Pink Slime

The Negro was a liar and a phony foisted on Americans by the Dark State. He was not qualified for the job in any way whatsoever. Either constitutionally or politically or culturally.

In another words – he had NO BUSINESS being up there. He caused a train wreck and for the first time in America, as a nation, 8 years of American history was lost and we actually went backwards with the Negro as HIGH treason was committed on this nation.

535 Congo’gressmen + 1 Negro must be arrested for treason and the ring leaders hanged. If we do not due this, this nation will soon collapse as they hunt down and want to demolish a LEGAL sitting US President, but will not pursue the PHONY one. The impostor and sodomite – the Kenyan Negro Muslim obama. :twisted:

• unidentified

you know homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death in muslim religions don’t you :?:

• King of Shambhala

“unidentified
      Figure. Muhammed was a pedofile and approved of homosexuality.
      He didn’t see any difference between filth and purity.
      The anal-stage trolls here don’t see any difference between clean and unclean.

• Anonymous

That is NOT what Brother Pizzahut told me about that night you dropped your soap in the shower. He said that your…ummmm….your….whatever was quivering more that someones spleen who had just viewed a Sister Heaven story. :eek:

• raisnbran

keep up the good fight kos–i dont care you are nuttier than a fruit cake–wonder if the truth on j.kenendy or obummer will ever really come out before i die…probably not

• King of Shambhala

raisnbran, you keep up the good fight too raisin.
      The trolls are content with their crap.
      We’re content ONLY with the best.

• Canderson

Ahh everyone knows he is no real American Citizen, he is Indonesian, Kenyan or Thai and a CIA/Skull and Boner creation.
    Take him out (preferably on legal grounds) , I mean he has done what he has done but it should be over by NOW!

• Canderson

Anyway we can not have this any-longer. We must assassinate them as they do us. Vaccines, 5g,WiFi, chem-trails, agenda 21,2025,2030,g.o.p. this and that. Wireless Electric microwave Meter. Fluoridation. And much more.

• King of Shambhala

Obama’s 3d cousin says Obama committed a felony because he used a false name i.e. Obama.
        She says his real name is Barry Parks, born in Topeka, Kansas, the same place as his mother was born.
        Obama’s headed for 100 000 years in jail for the crime for getting the US National Defense nuclear weapons using a forged US government document.

• Canderson

Some of them have died off, but it all looks like of old age, David Rockefeller, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Peter Sutherland,
        Maurice Strong.

• Canderson

If you ask me these all are of the Leisure class, the useless eaters. (on their side, the dark side.)

Zbigniew Brzezinski was little of a worker Bee (A Rockefeller goon), he left it all over to his successor (Mr sellout, speak-easy, also called a blind pig Magician.) John McCain

• unidentified

in case you didnt notice they are all globalists now

• Freeus

We know Hilary’s thesis was written about Saul Alinsky ‘Rules for Radicals” Saul had dedicated his book to Lucifer. Soros and Obama were both huge fans of this common thief – Saul was able to steal civilians money to create revolutions. Communist Marxism -they all have this in common -the wealthiest can do what they want and no-one should stand in their way and it doesn’t matter how they get what they want, lies, stealing, bribery, anything goes- you are your own god. Little- Common men should not stand in ones way.

• King of Shambhala

Hey,It’s just 27 days till the Apocalypse.Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem=the Israelis are saying he’ll build the 3d Temple.
      Spread the word so you’ll be saved.
      Obama’s the Antichrist.
      666 was drawn in home state’s lottery the day after his election .
      So he’s the Antichrist for sure!

• AmericaWakeUpNow

The CIA is owned by the globalist elites not by the U.S. And Obama was born and groomed to be their Manchurian candidate.

• LindaJoyAdams

Spooled and then did not post even thought it said I was logged in.. but it worked on another’s either..Had issues finding your post as used to be able to put in your name and get your posts.
    Finally eye witnesses may be sought and all the pieces put together but its unknown what name he may have used. and in my comments to Nancy Owens and on my web site. Some major operation was going on at the time all over the USA of a group signed up at a college as I witnessed as Hudson Jr College in jersey city when I took some computer courses and cheaper to go there for them.. as already had a degree.. What was going on and wonder if it was some intelligence community fund raising as this Arms for Hostages seems to have several scams going on if that was even from them but a ruse to be ?? A group would sign up for school and get all the grants and student loans and show up one day and then never seen again.. and hate to say this about Nancy Owens long lost brother but he may have ben mixed up in this and its possible Obama was also… ??? BUT NO WAY TO KNOW.. Its just since 2002 by law it became officially sanctioned rip offs of the public treasury directly by the contractors. forgive me if this is not something they were into .. but I have shared this before back on 5/29/16iin Daily Recap and links my comments from Nancy Owens.. But this is needed to know and if he was here someone has to remember him and they may not have pictures at al. what about the year book and look on the pages for camera shy.. as often in college , not all are concerned about social life if they are married and or working to put themselves through school or both.. Some have gone for 6 hours with out finalizing registration also as that is still possible as a chance to see if thy can do the work before full admission..? Name back in Topeka KS where he was born was Barry Soetoro as that is when Sec of State of ski Kris Kobach’s staff stopped searching and would mean used the Kansas records used for the adoption.. and a state Dept file would exist on that one and also his first birth name of Obama as that was an arranged marriage by his mothers dad Daniel Wayne Pope from Colorado who took the if of the older Stanley Dunham from Ks to go to WWII at age 14 and his wife and daughter took the names of he older ones and another took Dan’s name to give him a name a couple of months before birth… as his real Dad Jim T Parks was lynched in the attack that was to have ended his mother life and his unborn also in 3/61 and three did die hat day as Ann said Jim fought back so she could get free and she ran for help and no justice to this day and a blood curse on the world.. as the whole world has been fooled by handlers who hide the truth ? and from him until when did he know? why ? Linda Joy Adams

• Geeper

Hey, if any of you have visited KOS on a Buddhist meditation retreat in France and recall him being the Second Coming of Christ, would you please respond with a pic of him turning water into wine, walking on water, etc? Thanks.

• King of Shambhala

Any troll claiming he knows whether I’m the Messiah or not is thus called out a a false christ by Mr Jesus Himself.
      I just want to underline that any troll claiming he knows better than Jesus is NOT A CHRISTIAN – Jesus also said that homos are not Christians either and that homos turn into pillars of salt i.e. get infested with disease.
      Don’t listen to or follow homos like the trolls that claim they know who I am although they don’t know me at all.
      Homos that are fascinated by crap are in the “Anal Stage”… 18 month to three years retardation which was identified and prognosed by Sigmund Freud’s analysis.

• Geeper

“Anyone claiming to know who the Messiah and Jesus are are false christs said Jesus.”

You claim to be Jesus every day here on BIN, KOS.

How can your brain run in such tiny circles?

• unidentified

mitt romney and john mccain didnt really want to win the presidency, nor did hillary clinton despite reports to the contrary, obama was a puppet president anyone with a brain can see that, its really vice presidents that do the dirty work

• holeshot

I want the picture of Barry and Larry Sinclair at the bath house.

• King of Shambhala

You might get lucky and we get to see the full evidence revealed.
      The Iranians look like they’ll attack Israel in a few hours.
      We’ll get Armageddon and all the hidden secrets will be revealed in the Apocalypse and demonics like Obama will be judged in the Day of Last judgement and that’ll be GOOD.