In 1978 Juanita Broddrick says she was brutally raped by then Arkansas AG Bill Clinton, and shortly thereafter was intimidated by Hillary Clinton to keep what Bill did secret. Juanita Broaddrick Since that time she has consistently kept to her story. I believe her.
With Hillary’s 2016 Presidential run Juanita has been in the news again. In an August 29, 2016 interview she said she fears for her life because of what she knows of the Clintons, and even more so if Hillary is elected President. Id.
It is now September 20116. And if Juanita was afraid for her safety in August, then she must be terrified this September. Why? Because during the first trump Hillary debate Hillary took Trump to task for being sexist. After the debate Trump said her would have countered by bringing up Bill’s record as a sexual predator, but decided not to because the Clinton’s daughter Chelsea was in the audience. DailyMail article
Chelsea took umbrage, and slammed Trump’s deference in an interview with Cosmopolitan.
‘My reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family,’ Chelsea told Cosmo, ‘which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election.’
‘Candidly, I don’t remember a time in my life when my parents and my family weren’t being attacked, and so it just sort of seems to be in that tradition, unfortunately,’ she added. And what I find most troubling by far are … Trump’s continued, relentless attacks on whole swaths of our country and even our global community.’ Id.
In reaction to Chelsea’s comments, Juanita let loose with a series of tweets delivering an eloquent dose of truth to the Clinton’s cub.
“1. Here is my response to Chelsea Clinton’s statement about her father’s sexual misdeeds
2. Chelsea you said you don’t remember a time in your life when your parents weren’t being attacked.
3. There’s a very good reason for this—your parents are not good people.
4. Your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.
5. I say again “I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away.”
6. The truth is what has brought about the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.” Id.
People who cross the Clintons seem often to end up dead. So imagine what might happen to someone taking on the Clinton’s only child. Juanita Broaddrick has good reason to be scared. And I hope that she has some really, really good security 24/7/52.