One of the many empty insults moonbats hurl at reasonable people is that we are “anti-science.” Lauren Southern points out five of the ways that progs themselves are anti-science:
1. Biology: We are not all the same.
2. GMO foods: They are healthy, not toxic.
3. Fat positivity: Being overweight is not something to encourage.
4. Gender: It is not subjective; it is not a social construct.
5. Nuclear power: This safe source of energy would be moonbats’ first choice if they took their own carbon rhetoric seriously.
This doesn’t even touch on the ways progressives attack science by attaching the word “science” to lies and lunacy. Two obvious examples of this: 1) the global warming hoax; and 2) the nihilistic brand of extremist Darwinism by which true believers convince themselves that life and reality itself are random accidents that sprang into existence in all their intricate complexity out of nothing for no particular reason, and that there is no intelligent design in our exquisitely engineered universe.
On a tip from Torcer. Hat tip: Right Wing News.