Visitors Now:
Total Visits:
Total Stories:
Profile image
By Fellowship of the Minds (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

Teacher reveals she had to undergo surgery to remove a sex toy from her butt and tells us all about it on Facebook

Friday, October 7, 2016 8:41
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Another reason to despise Facebook: Foregoing any sense of privacy, we get to hear all about the stupid things millennials do.

The teacher and mom with her boyfriend.

The teacher and mom with her boyfriend.

From Daily Mail: A student teacher was forced to undergo surgery to remove a seven-inch pink sex toy after it became lodged in her bottom. 

Mother-of-one Emma Phillips, 24, was feeling amorous with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the toy ‘disappeared’. She thought her boyfriend had hidden it, but after pressing down on her stomach, she realised it was inside her when she felt it ‘buzzing’.

Miss Phillips, from Wallasey, Merseyside, initially tried removing it at her home using a fork handle and barbecue prongs – but failed.  And bizarrely, she shared her experience by posting an update on her Facebook page while in hospital. 

She wrote: ‘When a bit of Saturday morning playtime results in spending the day in Wrexham hospital having a nice pink vibrator surgically removed from your bowel areas…. whilst it’s still vibrating. If you can’t on a Saturday when can ya?

emma-phillips2

After being rushed to hospital to have the toy surgically removed, she is now speaking out to warn others not allow embarrassment to stop them seeking help if they find themselves in a similar predicament.

Miss Phillips said: ‘We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.’

The passionate pair tried to extract the toy, bought for £28 as part of a couple’s sex aid pack, using a variety of DIY methods but to no avail.

She added: ‘For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options. He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner. He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.’

serious

After initially seeing the funny side, Miss Phillips said that they quickly realised that she would need medical help. She added: ‘We’d both been drinking the night before so we couldn’t drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am. The call handler said ‘tell me exactly what the problem is’ so I had to tell him.’

Within five minutes an ambulance arrived and rushed the pair to Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wrexham, North Wales. She spent the 45-minute journey perched on one of the seats and was hurried into a room for observations.

Doctors carried out an x-ray to work out where the still-buzzing vibrator was and realised it was too high up and would be too painful for them to manually extract it while she was awake. She said: ‘I think at that point it started getting quite serious.

‘The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief. At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.’

emma-phillips3

As she was being wheeled to theatre doctors told her if they couldn’t extract it rectally they would have to go through the bowel and take some out which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag.

She said: ‘When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.’

At 12pm Miss Phillips underwent the minute-and-a-half surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it. Doctors offered her the toy as a keepsake but she declined.

She was discharged at around 6.30pm before tentatively making her way home to see her two-year-old daughter. She said: ‘My daughter was staying with my mum and dad as I stayed at Lee’s the night before. I wasn’t going to tell them but then I was going into surgery I knew we were going to have to say something so I told my mum the real reason. I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready. I’ve learnt that I’ll need to be a bit more careful in the future.’

Miss Phillips added: ‘We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help. I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental. There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal. You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.’

A Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board spokesman said: ‘While we cannot comment on individual cases, we’re very pleased to hear that the lady in question was happy with the treatment she received while in our care. ‘We would always urge people to exercise the utmost care and caution to prevent any unfortunate or potentially dangerous repercussions, and to seek the right care if any accidents occur.’

DCG

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.