Steven Crowder distills the cascade of damning information regarding Shrillary that has been gushing out of WikiLeaks to the top 10 outrages:
1. Shrillary is for open borders.
2. Even Dems know the Iran deal stinks.
3. Sanders was manipulated and/or bribed.
4. Dems created fake sexist Trump ads.
5. Shrillary accused Obama of voter fraud.
6. Shrillary people wished a regular American rather than a Muslim could be blamed for Syed Farook’s Islamic killing spree in San Bernardino.
7. Media collusion: Shrillary campaign received heads up on Sanders tweet storm.
8. Media collusion: Ezra Klein of Vox.com colluded with Shrillary campaign.
9. Shrillary knowingly criminally deleted emails.
10. It was kept hidden that Shrillary and Obama corresponded via private email.
None of this will extinguish the raging dumpster fire that is blazing away where Republican opposition should be, but at least it reminds us not to take anything we are told by the Democrat Party or the media at face value.
On a tip from Torcer. Hat tip: Right Scoop.