In Britain, authorities are so afraid of offending Muslims that they are letting them get away with crimes on a massive scale. It’s unconscionable. Isn’t there anyone left in Britain who is able and willing to call a halt to this madness? Britain needs a top-to-bottom change of government.
“15-year-old refugee who raped boy, 5, months after arriving in UK, handed rehabilitation order,” by Andy Jehring, Mirror, November 19, 2016:
A 15-year-old refugee who raped a five-year-old boy and said he would “break him into pieces” has been handed a rehabilitation order.
The teen, who cannot be named, told the boy to perform a sex act on him just months after arriving in the UK from Europe to be with his father.
He threatened the five-year-old not to tell anyone and then started crying in a bedroom immediately after committing the rape.
The victim told his mum about the day after the attack in Derby on October 30 last year and the 15-year-old was arrested.
At Derbyshire Youth Court on Friday yesterday the 15-year-old admitted rape and was given a three-year youth rehabilitation order.
Sentencing, Judge Jonathan Bennett said: This was a very unpleasant offence against a young boy and experts will want to work with you to ensure this will never be repeated again.
“There are a number of troubling issues I have read about you in your background and if I was sentencing an adult for an offence as serious as this they would receive a very substantial period in prison.
“However, this does not apply to you as a youth and there are different guidelines for someone your age.
“You came to the UK not long before this offence took place.
“It is clear that one of the reasons you came to this country was because your mother was struggling to bring you up and you were reunited with your father who you have not had much contact with in the past.”
Prosecutor Gordon Aspen said the teen and his victim were at the property when the offender ordered the victim to carry out a sex act on him.
Mr Aspen said: “The following day the victim told his mother what had happened when they were walking together.
“He said immediately afterward the teenager said to him ‘if you tell anyone I will break you into pieces’.
“He then said he saw the defendant in a bedroom crying. She sent a text message to the teenager’s father telling him she was going to the police.”
Both the offender and the victim were interviewed about the allegation, which the teen admitted had taken place.
In his interview through an interpreter, the rapist told officers: “I have been bad,” and he admitted he carried out the rape on the young boy.
He was also handed a six-month curfew confining him to his home between 7pm and 6am each day for the first two months.
He was also handed a five-year sexual harm prevention order forbidding him to have unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 13 without their parent or guardian’s consent….
BIN NOTE: If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.