This is what happens when children reach physical if not mental adulthood without ever receiving needed spankings or even hearing the word “no”:
Protesting students at George Washington University say forcing them to be protected by campus police is akin to an “act of violence” — because police officers support Donald Trump.
The students have demanded campus leaders direct money to several diversity programs to rectify the situation, one of several demands lodged with administrators recently as left-leaning students at the private, Washington D.C.-based university reel from Trump’s election.
“The university must re-channel its resources and money to its fundamental requirement: to protect its students,” the demand letter reads. “This safety must not depend on the University’s police. The Fraternal Order of Police, the largest police union in the United States, has formally endorsed President-Elect Donald Trump. The FOP includes over 10,000 members in Washington D.C., many of which have jurisdiction over GW’s campus. Placing us in these officers’ care is an act of violence, especially for Black students.”
What this has to do with black students is anybody’s guess, but there would be plenty of criminals of color running riot on campus, assaulting and robbing the precious snowflakes like marauding Vikings, if the police were not there to maintain law and order. The District consists largely of ghetto.
Additional demands include:
• The school must always assert itself on the side of students of color
• GWU cannot harbor “structural Islamophobia”or interfere with Muslim students’ attire.
• GWU must “increase the acceptance of Palestinian international students to prevent their genocide at the hands of Israel”
• The school must fund aid and legal assistance for undocumented students and their families, and be a “place of sanctuary” for Muslim students and illegal immigrants
• Sexual assault claims must always be believed
• Divestment from “unethical corporations” that deal with fossil fuels, private prisons, “colonialism and apartheid in Palestine,” and more
• Commitment to leading the country in sustainable fossil fuel adoption and an increase in campus sustainability jobs and outreach
Maybe the students would learn something for a change if their wish were granted regarding the police. After evacuating countermoonbats, withdraw all police protection from the campus for a week. Given DC’s stratospheric crime rate, those who survive might be cured of their ideology.
On a tip from Varla.