Visitors Now:
Total Visits:
Total Stories:
Profile image
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

Guinness World Records Says Why it Snubbed 1,000 Man Shooting Event

Friday, November 25, 2016 8:27
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Guinness World Records is speaking out about why it refused to acknowledge a 1,000-man shooting event sponsored by Henry Repeating Arms and the National Rifle Association that took place earlier this month in Phoenix, Arizona.
“Guinness World Records does not monitor mass participation records that, each time the record is broken, increase the danger posed to the general public or environment,” said the famed record-keeping organization in a statement.
“As the activity proposed by the NRA is not one we feel can be safely monitored on a global basis, we unfortunately are unable to recognize it as a record,” it concluded.

Called the “1,000 Man Shoot,” the event was put together in an effort to raise money to protect and defend the Second Amendment.

Report abuse

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories

Register

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.