http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=theblacksphere.net&hl=en-us Private citizen and billionaire business mogul Donald Trump was dangerous to the establish. President-Elect Donald Trump is downright disastrous for the establishment.
People believed that Obama was in danger of assassination, however Obama was likely the safest president of modern times. Nobody wanted to see the first (half) black president assassinated, and not just because of Biden. Democrats would have milked that situation for 10 election cycles.
Instead, Obama quietly assassinated himself, but I digress.
President-Elect Donald Trump faces a very real threat of assassination. There exist many powerful people who will likely not benefit from his policies. Already there have been threats to President-Elect Trump, and many people associated with his election win.
And that threat is something to be taken seriously. Which is why I am amazed that a school would perform a mock assassination of President-Elect Trump.
That’s what a school in Texas did recently, as reported by PJ Media.
The election of Donald Trump earlier this month triggered an explosion of assassination threats on social media, but a couple of high school sophomores in San Antonio, Texas, took their assassination fantasies a step further. They wrote a skit entitled “The Assassination of Donald Trump,” and performed it in their 10th grade English class at Marshall High School last week. In the skit, one of the boys “made a gunfire sound effect with his cell phone as the other boy, portraying Trump, fell to the ground in mock death.”
Outraged parents are demanding answers: Why was this allowed and why are the students involved still in school?
Via My San Antonio:
All of the students were required to submit descriptions of their English class presentations beforehand to be approved by their teacher, the parents said, but these two students in particular changed their skit afterward.
“Appropriate action” was taken to reprimand both boys and their teacher, said Northside ISD spokesman Barry Perez. The parents, however, believe more should have been done, including suspending the two students.
“Honestly I have run out of words to describe how angry I am and how shocked I am that they’re still in school today,” Melinda Bean said.
The teacher apologized Monday, but it wasn’t clear why the skit was allowed to go on for as long as it did.
But a threat to Donald Trump barely gets media coverage. For Obama, this story would have been front page news on every newspaper, and the top story on every “fake news” site, like CNN and MSNBC.
Just another example of the double-standard in America in general. Thankfully, we have the next 4 to 8 years to change things back. The Left will soon learn that outrage is not one-sided.