There are two Fox News videos at the LINK with Bret Bair giving the latest on the Hillary/Huma/Weiner investigation. The main points are:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year;
2. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department;
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature;
4. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it; and
5. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
This all seems to just be getting seriouser and seriouser. Dare I dream of her highness behind bars?
Yes, I dare, I dare!