There are only a few days left before the long national nightmare of the 2016 presidental election is over. This campaign has been unlike anyone I have ever covered, not only because of the venom between the candidates, but the venom between and within each party. I have friends who won’t talk to me because I refused to be never trump. And for the most part, the level of the political dialog has been below the sewer. Here’s something I haven’t said since I reached puberty, but thanks to this political campaign I am tired of hearing about sex.
Despite the tenor of the campaign, on November 8th I will be going to my voting location and casting my ballot as I have every year since my 18th birthday. On the line for President, I will be casting my vote for Donald Trump and I urge you to do the same. My vote is not a result of his Trump’s party affiliation but because I truly believe he is the best candidate to shape the future of America.
Below are ten of the reasons why I feel strongly about about voting for Donald Trump and why I urge you to vote for Donald Trump as well
1) Supreme Court: At least one and possibly up to three or four Supreme Court justices will be replaced during the next four years. Trump has provided a list of judges that he will select from. All of them are judges who will used the Constitution as their guide rather than trying to legislate from the bench. Since 1970 the average time a judge sits on our nation’s highest court is 26 years. That’s 26 years for a liberal court to lock in Barack Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders (like Illegal Immigration) as well as any unconstitutional orders that Hillary Clinton would come up with. Say goodbye to the Second Amendment — Clinton already said she will use executive orders to limit gun ownership. As for the First Amendment protections, with a liberal court Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the poor would have lost their religious freedom, and the IRS would have been justified to target tea party groups.
2) Obamacare: It’s an easy choice. Trump wants to eliminate Obamacare and substitute free market solutions. Clinton wants single-payer. Single-payer healthcare is wrong for so many reasons, the biggest of which is that healthcare becomes a commodity and even more than in Obamacare the government controls what medical procedures are possible. The VA is a single payer system and we’ve seen what has happened to the VA in recent years — like the systems in Canada and other single-payer programs there are horrible waits to receive treatment (that’s why those who can afford come to the U.S. for treatment). The bottom line about single-payer is the conflict in goals. The government wants to manage costs, the patients want to get healthy.
3) Borders: Controlling who comes in and out of the United States is not just an immigration issue it’s a national security issue. For example Judicial Watch has reported that ISIS is operating a camp in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua, just eight miles from the U.S. border. And there are similar reports of terrorists just outside of our borders. Even without possible terrorist camps right outside of the United States, there are many reasons why our leaders need to limit the number of people coming into the country.
4) Improving the American Gene Pool: Not mentioned often but the election of Donald Trump will guarantee the “gene pool” of American citizens will improve. These are just some of the people who promised to leave the country if Trump wins:
5) Restoring America as leader of the free world: The Obama/Clinton lead from behind philosophy has encouraged nations such as Iran, South Korea, and Russia to take advantage of America. Under Trump the U.S. will no longer be a laughing stock to our enemies, and our friends will start to trust us again.
6) Israel: Speaking of our friends, during the past eight years we’ve had the most anti-Israel (and anti-Semitic president) since modern Israel was created in 1948. And who was the designer of Barack Obama’s anti-Israel policies? Hillary Clinton. The truth is with the possible exception of the time from her first campaign New York’s Senate seat in 2000 to her resignation from the Senate to become Secretary of State in January 2009– except for the time she needed New York’s Jewish voting bloc, Hillary Clinton has always been anti-Israel. Some might even claim that she is also anti-Semitic. However, her issues in that area is probably a result of being uncomfortable with observant people of any faith. On the other hand Donald Trump is a supporter of the Jewish State. As outlined by his advisers, to the Jerusalem Post: They started by saying Trump would move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. To be honest that is the only part I don’t really believe, even Obama said he would do that. But they “would also cut off funds to a United Nations Human Rights Council that is increasingly hostile to Israel; label the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement “inherently anti-Semitic” and order a Justice Department investigation of its branches across US college campuses; reject the notion that Israel is occupying Palestinian lands; and support whatever path Israel chooses to take with the Palestinians, whether it be toward a two-state solution or not.” Also Trump said he would rip up the Iran faux nuke deal which puts the U.S., Israel, and Saudi Arabia in danger. Hillary supports the nuke deal. The negotiations for the deal started on her watch.
7) Taxes: Another one of those black and white decisions. Trump will lower taxes on everyone including the middle class, Hillary would raise taxes on everyone including the middle class. Trump will also lower the corporate taxes, ours are the highest in the developed world. Lowering the corporate taxes will keep industry in the U.S. and lure more companies here–leading to job growth.
8) Mainstream Media: If Donald Trump wins the election, there will be absolute horror in the mainstream media. Either their heads will explode or they will be reduced to babbling (even more than they babble now). Now THAT’S entertainment. And as for John Kasich, his ears may start bleeding–or worse, that might be even more fun to watch than people in the MSM
9) Terrorism: There is a scene in Rambo 3, where the leading character gets his orders and responds, “Sir, are we allowed to win this time?” The United States has the best fighting force in the entire world, it is not even close. The main reason we haven’t crushed ISIS is that our civilian leaders puts restrictive rules of engagement on our heroes overseas. You don’t beat Terrorists who welcome martyrdom as a way to heaven by being nice Hillary will continue the Obama policies, Trump will say to the Generals “give me a plan that will win somnabitch!” We wil crush ISIS and crush them quickly.
10) Regulation: Along with high taxes one of the things retarding the growth of our economy is overregulation. Regulations have become so restrictive that at times businesses can’t even figure them out. Not only has Trump promised to eliminate regulation on his first day in office, but he will direct his departments that for every regulation they add, they have to eliminate two. The less restrictive business environment will help business flourish.
Thats my top ten, there are plenty more reasons like simplifying the tax code and the estate tax (no taxation without respiration just to name a few, but I truly believe these ten are sufficient. Remember these or ask me for more if you need them, just keep in mind if you love your kids and want them to live in a strong, free United States of America ruled by the constitution, than there is only one way to vote, Donald Trump.