Campus Reform has collected 10 of the craziest things that inflicted trauma upon leftist snowflakes on college campuses in 2016:
1. University of Wisconsin–La Crosse: “All Lives Matter” as a hate incident.
2. University of North Carolina: Christmas vacations and golf outings as microaggressions.
3. Rutgers University: “Avoiding someone” as a microaggression.
4. Purdue University: Pro-life flyers as “racist” and “vile.”
5. Ramapo College: America-themed BBQ as “offensive.”
6. Florida State University: Harambe costumes as cultural appropriation.
7. University of Southern California: “Illegal immigrants” as impermissible speech.
8. Texas Women’s University: The word “holiday” and evergreen trees as excessively religious.
9. Emory University: Chalk pro-Trump messages as requiring “emergency funds” for those “in pain.”
10. University of Virginia: American identity as “the most blatant microaggression.”
Click through for summaries.
Hopefully 2017 leaves the moonbats more traumatized still.
On a tip from Torcer.