BREAKING—FEDERAL AGENTS ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO HUNT DOWN THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR A STRING OF SHOOTINGS IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.
San Antonio police made contact with the suspect at a Jim’s Restaurant at 8427 Broadway at about 2 p.m., where authorities attempted to take the man into custody, an officer said. The suspect then fled the scene towards North Star Mall, beginning a massive manhunt. Photo credit/ MySanAntonio.com
KENS 5 writes:
San Antonio police, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and the U.S. Postal Inspector’s Office were searching for a ‘wanted person’ in the North Star Mall area Tuesday.
This comes after multiple reports of a shooting nearby. Officials said the incident began with a shooting at Jim’s Restaurant located at the Loop 410 and Broadway.
No surprises here. The Era of Obama has led to more mass shootings than any other preident.
So far, most of our sources have been eyewitnesses—no major media outlets (Fox, Clinton News Network, etc.) have reported on this yet:
Being from San Antonio, I know this area well. What may be more interesting is who the shooter turns out to be.
A post shared by jmz68tx (@jmz68tx) on Feb 14, 2017 at 12:41pm PST
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS — SAN ANTONIO POLICE, ALONG WITH FEDERAL AGENTS FROM THE U.S. POSTAL INSPECTORS OFFICE, ARE SEARCHING NORTH STAR SHOPPING MALL AND SURROUNDING AREAS FOR A WANTED FUGITIVE.
According to MySanAntonio.com, the wanted fugitive exchanged gunfire with authorities at a restaurant near Loop 410 and Broadway before fleeing into the mall.
The suspect is also wanted in the shooting of a mail carrier in Spring Branch this weekend, according to officials.
The carrier’s vehicle was stolen but later recovered. The carrier was taken to a local hospital with a gunshot wound to her leg. Her name was not released.
An associate with JCPenny said certain entrances to the store were placed on lockdown because there was a possible active shooter situation at the mall.
Mount Sacred Heart School, located about 7 minutes south of the mall, was on lockdown and release was delayed, school officials said.
Ridgeview Elementary School was placed on lockdown, but dismissal was completed, North East Independent School District Spokeswoman Aubrey Chancellor told mySA.com.