Joel B. Pollak reports at Breitbart that the meeting today between President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu revealed new directions the countries will take on at least five fronts:
1. The two-state solution is no longer the only option.
2. The U.S. opposes new settlements, but accepts existing ones.
3. The U.S. and Israel will aim at a regional peace involving Arab states.
4. Both countries are now focused on “radical Islamic terror.”
5. The relationships between the U.S. and Israeli governments are warm, and personal.
Read more here.