(Before It's News)
Too many people say that President Obama had no accomplishments–that is not truehe had plenty of them, although they were nothing to brag about–actually some might say they were so bad they could called lousy at historic levels.
My buddy Doug Ross has compiled a list of Obama’s historically lousy firsts, each one just as lousy as the last. He organized them neatly in six categories; Law And Justice, Scandals, Economy, Energy Policy, National Security and World Affairs, and Miscellanea. Put them together and it outlines why Obama was an awful president. Each of the firsts links to the original story.
Originally published on Doug’s site Director Blue, Doug has given me permission to share them on my site. So enjoy the historic list below, and be very thankful for the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution which limits a president to two terms.
Law and Justice
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period – Source: Huffington Post)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
- First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
- First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador’s Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
- First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
- First President to Use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Ted Cruz)
- First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
- First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
- First President to Systematically Release Detained Illegal Aliens Charged With Homicide Into the U.S. Population (Source: USA Today)
- First President to Release 40,000 Illegal Aliens with Serious and/or Violent Criminal Records Inside the U.S. (Source: Judicial Watch)
- First President to Create Secret Police Units Inside Government Agencies to Block Lawful Investigations by Inspectors General (Source: Associated Press)
- First president to appoint a convicted cop killer’s advocate to the Department of Justice (Source: Investor’s Business Daily)
- First President to publicly announce an enemies list(consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list – Source: Heritage Foundation)
- First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending — Because The Notices Would Occur Beforethe Election. (Source: National Journal)
- First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures(in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures – Source: Power Line)
- First President to be Accused by His Own Party of Ordering the CIA to Spy on Congress (Source: Washington Post)
- First President to allow deadly Ebola disease-ridden patients to enter the U.S., refusing to restrict travel from infected countries like other Western allies (Source: New York Daily News)
- First president to order his EPA to unilaterally overturn a Federal Statute (changing the borders of Wyoming established by an act of Congress, Source: Casper Star-Tribune).
- First president to systematically delay enacting a wide variety of controversial rules until after a presidential election (Source: Washington Post)
- First president to have Politifact designate one of his statements “Lie of the Year” (Source: Politifact)
- First President to Strip Inspectors General of Ability to Investigate Corruption and Fraud in the Federal Government (Source: Washington Times).
- First President to Create a Secret Racial Database of Americans in Order to Determine “Inequities” in Housing, Employment, Banking, etc. (Source: New York Post).
- First President to Intentionally Release Thousands of Illegal Alien Rapists and Child Molesters into the U.S. Instead of Deporting Them (Source: Boston Globe)
- First President to be Named by the Associated Press to Have Operated the Least Transparent Administration in History (since the advent of the Freedom of Information Act; Source: Associated Press)
- First President to Have Its Own Watchdogs Report That More Than $125 Billion in Fraudulent/Improper Payments Were Made by the Federal Government (Source: Associated Press)
- First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From EitherParty Would Cast a Vote in Favor (Sources: The Hill, Open Market)
- First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World’s Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)
- First President to Leave the American Middle Class No Longer the World’s Richest (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to Retaliate Against a Rating Agency for Downgrading the United States Debt (Source: Investor’s Business Daily)
- First President to Expand the Regulatory State to an Unprecedented Degree (“New record: Feds issued 56 regs for every new law, 3,659 in 2013”, Source: Washington Examiner)
- First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (Source: National Electric Reliability Corporation– PDF)
National Security and World Affairs
- First President to Directly Violate the Law Regarding Prisoner Swaps with the Taliban, Bypassing Congressional Review (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to Invite a Leader of the Terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood to a Meeting in the White House (Source: Washington Free Beacon)
- First President to Out a CIA Station Chief in an Active Military Zone (Source: CBS News)
- First President to Negotiate a Deal to Transfer $150 Billion to the World’s Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism (Source: Gatestone Institute)
- First President to Operate His National Security Infrastructure So Incompetently That an Enemy of the United States was Able to Steal the Personnel Records of all Four Million Government Employees (Source: CNN).
- First President to Operate His National Security Infrastructure So Incompetently That His Secretary of State Created Her Own Private Email Servers to Evade Public Open Records Laws (Source: The Verge)
- First President to force Israel and Saudi Arabia to admit secret diplomacy for the first time in Order to Protect Themselves from the Policies of the United States (Source: Jerusalem Post)
- First President to Secretly Party With Known Domestic Terrorists (Source: Gawker)
- First President to so inflame racial tensions that the first major league baseball game in U.S. history had to be cancelled due to riots (Source: Baltimore Sun).
The post President Obama’s Historically Lousy Firsts The Democrats Want Us To Forget appeared first on The Lid.