(Before It's News)
Happy Sunday! A wonderful day in America. The sun stays out longer, you can feel Spring on its way, and baseball is almost back. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection discusses the Trump accusation about Obama wiretapping him
- Powerline comes to an interesting conclusion regarding the wiretapping and Russia
- Vlad Tepes notes that Canada’s liberal party has tipped their hand on advancement of Islamism
- This ain’t Hell… features another Democrat who slept through science class
- The Right Scoop covers liberals mad over a Hillary photo
- The Last Tradition notes the shameless Washington Post on WiretappingGate
- The Jawa Report features Princeton snowflakes freaking out over Star Wars stormtroopers
- The Daley Gator covers the whining whiner of the day
- Small Dead Animals has a quicky on the oh so tolerant Progressives at college
- Patterico’s Pontifications (Dana) is also covering those violent Progressives attacking women during Women’s Month
- Noisy Room discusses the deep state conspiracy against Trump
- Moonbattery also covers a loony tunes Democrat worried about rocks falling from the moon
- Michelle Malkin (Doug Powers) discusses sanctuary courtrooms
- Jihad Watch notes how things are going in Australia for the Islamists
- And last, but not least, The Geller Report covers more fake Islamophobia
- And one to grow on: Political Clown Parade wonders what would happen if dogs were treated with same “common sense” as guns
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.