The Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global synthetic rubber and fibers market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208628/sample
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for synthetic rubber and fibers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Analytics Global Report from Publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the synthetic rubber and fibers market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001208628/discount
Markets covered: Synthetic fibers, Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM), Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), and Others
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: Teijin, Ltd., Owens Corning, Dow Chemical Company, Asahi Kasei, Lanxess AG
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
The synthetic rubber manufacturing industry is comprised of establishments which primarily manufacture synthetic rubber, which is a polymer either produced from natural sources such as natural rubber or synthesized on an industrial scale. Synthetic rubber is an artificial elastomer which is produced via the polymerization of a variety of petroleum-based monomers. Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) is the most prevalent synthetic rubber.
The largest market segments in the chemicals sector as of 2015 were petrochemicals, plastics materials and resin and general chemicals products.
Asia was the largest geographic market in the synthetic rubber and fibers industry in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. This was due to continued growth in the automotive industry which resulted in an increase in tire manufacturing. Moreover, the rapidly expanding footwear market catering to highly populated regions has led to a rise in demand of synthetic rubber and fibers. The Americas was the second-largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Europe was the third-largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market.
Global per capita synthetic rubber and fibers consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%. Per capita consumption is increasing because of an increasing number of vehicles per capita, an increased consumption of industrial goods and adhesives, and the expanding consumer base of the footwear industry.
Increased demand for lightweight and fuel efficient materials or advanced composite materials is increasing the need for synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers made from polymer aromatic polyamide are mainly of two types, para aramid and meta aramid. Aramids, UHME polyethylene, and POA are the major types of specialty synthetic fibers. Marine, medical, sporting goods, pressure vessel, and reinforcement materials industries are the other significant applications for the specialty synthetic fiber market.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org