In the article below, written by Dr. Jim Willie, the doctor explains the 8 major forms of economic heresy being committed by U.S. officials, and those running our economy. Since he keeps each of his explanations very brief, I linked to prior interviews with Dr. Willie that explain each of the heresies he is referring to in more detail when he first spoke of them. In the video below, I give a brief overview of the entire post.
With what we’re seeing unfold both in the 2016 election and the economy both, perhaps now people will start to “get it” in larger numbers, before it’s too late. Martial Law isn’t some far off abstract concept. It could be on your door tonight, or very soon depending how these next few weeks pan out…
For those who realize that, you can get a FREE GUIDE for how to survive Martial Law here. In prior posts or videos I’ve also suggested one of the best tools I’ve found to help ordinary people of average means make sure their families and loved ones are taking the BEST steps to protect themselves is the book is titled, “Conquering the Collapse.” Since I have it, you can read my personal review of it here: Be Ready For Any Emergency – The Crucial Guide For Any Family’s Safety.
The Fascist Business Model incorporates all the worst elements of Keynesian economics, a broken fallacious school of thought. The model also integrates a vast system of economic heresy, put forth as public address dogma. All their messages are wrong. They are instead aligned with support of the power structure where big banks conduct self-dealing and print money for themselves.
Consider many of the Fascist Business Model messages, laced within the endless din of propaganda. Their messages are all false, in support of the existing power structure in place. The Jackass privately calls it Reich Economics, a truly broken appendix to the demonstrably broken Keynesian chapters of heretical economics. The West has followed the methods of John Maynard Keynes, who also held disdain for the Gold Standard. In doing so, the West has destroyed the financial platforms, eroded the capital formation devices, polluted the business arenas, and put the entire US Economy at risk of systemic failure. The only success of the model is preservation of power, which soon will come to an end.
Consider the many primary tenets of what the Jackass disparagingly calls Reich Economics, the phony standards of destructive economic and financial practices. They are all embedded in heresy. The public and financial professionals are coerced to accept the heresies as dogma, passed on by the high priests at the US Fed and Wall Street banks. They are all highly destructive, yet widely accepted as valid and firmly in place.
1. Quantitative Easing, the US Fed initiative of bond purchases, is considered stimulus. IT IS NOT. Instead, it undermines the entire sovereign bond market. It encourages legitimate investors to dump US Treasury Bonds to the US Fed itself, while other legitimate investors refuse to buy US TBonds. The effect is to force hedging against the hyper monetary inflation, to raise the cost structure, and to eliminate the profit margins. Entire businesses and business segments shut down, retire their capital, and slash jobs. QE saves the big banks by providing liquidity to insolvent financial structures. At the same time, by saving the Too Big To Fail banks, QE destroys the integrity of the entire US Economy, if not the entire Western Economy.
THE FOLLOWING TWO INTERVIEWS HIGHLIGHT HERESY #1 & #2
The interviews above sum up how rather than stimulate the economy, instead quantitative easing undermines the entire sovereign bond market. The last 4-5 years of “Quantitative Easing” has laid waste, and destroyed a tremendous amount of the capital base of the United States economy. More specifically, Dr. Willie explains that the U.S. economy is a feedback loop. The way it works, is you print money, and then buy a lot of bonds. The smart people managing companies, and those managing financial firms engage in hedging, and they do so using hard assets.
That hedging ends up having the effect of raising the entire cost structure of the U.S. economy at a time when the Chinese and other emerging market nations are providing intense market competition, which prevents our domestic companies from raising final demand prices. So, the U.S. couldn’t raise the prices, yet we saw the price structures rise, profit lines vanished, and companies were forced to lay off people because entire businesses and entire business segments had to be shut down. Quantitative easing is NOT STIMULUS!
2. Zero Interest Rate Policy is considered as a kickstart to the US Economy, another stimulus. IT IS NOT. Instead, it distorts the price of money, distorts the financial market, and results in tremendous misallocation of capital. It also encourages a vast casino, whereby investors try to profit from anticipating the US Fed itself. The nation has thus lost its way, unable or unwilling to pursue the correct fruitful path of capital formation, business creation, product development, job hiring, and profit generation. Worse, the entire industries of insurance and pensions are systematically destroyed, from the ultra-low interest rate. They cannot sustain their business models without the proper income from their books of business. Lastly, the ultra-low rate does not reward savers. Little known, the volume of consumer loans is much less than the volume of certificates of deposit at banks. Therefore, low rates slow the US Economy, not stimulate it.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS HERESY #2
In the first stage of the interview, Dr. Willie explains how the Fed is in a terrible no-win position. To attract more people into Treasuries, the Fed simply has to raise rates, however they can’t raise rates without the economy imploding, and taking the Dollar with it. Anyone studying the Dollar knows that time is time is running out, however in the following interview you get as close to a date as you’re likely to get for when to expect collapse…
3. The jobless rate is reported to be low. IT IS NOT.The actual figure for the Jobless Rate is taken directly from the state unemployment insurance rolls. When the Obama Admin two years ago stopped the 99-week extensions for recipients, the result was an immediate reduction in the jobless rate. Millions of people fell off the rolls, and were no longer considered unemployed. The Labor Participation Rate is the more accurate measure to follow. It is falling tragically, and supports the premise that the Jobless Rate is well over 20%.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS HERESY #3
Many economists are warning of a looming economic crash unlike any crash before it in human history. During the interview, Dr. Willie makes the case that we’re not “headed” for anything; he says we’ve never left the crash from 2008. All we’ve done is compound the underlying problems with Obama’s disastrous economic policies. The host, Sheila Zilinsky, concurs with Dr. Willie, and she adds that only someone with an IQ under room temperature isn’t convinced that the U.S. is in deep, deep, deep trouble.
Unfortunately, too many people are being fooled into believing the U.S. economy is “recovering” because they see stock markets are at record highs. What those people fail to realize is that the record highs are all an illusion. The markets have been artificially propped up with central bank money, and that has them set up for a crash of epic proportions.
4. The US Economy is always reported to be in a sluggish recovery. IT IS NOT. By all accounts, it appears illegal for economists to claim a recession is in progress. They lose their jobs. The same goes for financial reports in the press and television broadcasts. They lose their jobs. Guests who mention recession are cut off. The reality is horribly painful. The US Economy has been stuck in a vicious recession since 2007, of magnitude minus 4% to minus 6% every year on the Gross Domestic Product. The fiscal policy and monetary policy both contribute to the deterioration.
5. War spending is considered to lift the US Economy with trickle down benefits. IT IS NOT. In fact, war spending is probably an order of magnitude more destructive than simple welfare payouts. The trickle down effect is destructive at every step. In a health environment, capital formation and development of products and services promotes a positive trickle down effect with streams of suppliers and efficiencies integrated. In war spending, explosions and killing are the name of the game. The trickle down is of destruction, ruin, and misery. The argument on reconstruction that follows the wartime activity is laughable. To be sure, some reconstruction takes place, but not sufficient in volume. Besides, the funds set aside for rebuilding are usually stolen by the Elites (see Kissinger, Clinton Foundation) while the Senators enjoy kickbacks.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS HERESY #5
In the interviews above, you’ll learn that originally, the term “reserve” referred to the promise that the currency was backed by and could be redeemed for a commodity, usually gold, at a promised exchange ratio. The first truly global reserve currency was the British pound sterling.
Toward the end of World War II, the US dollar was given this status by treaty following the Bretton Woods Agreement. The US accumulated the lion’s share of the world’s gold as the “arsenal of democracy” for the allies even before we entered the war. (The US still owns more gold than any other country by a wide margin, with 8,133.5 tons compared to number two Germany with 3,384.2 tons.)
Once the Dollar is worthless, and with nowhere to borrow, and almost no manufacturing to speak of, the U.S. is going to find itself in big trouble. What does one family do if the neighbor has food and they don’t?
6. The Too Big To Fail banks are considered essential to preserve. IT IS NOT. They are universally financial crime centers and criminal organizations. They are preserved at the expense of the US Economy. The big US banks are in control of the US Government, thus kept in positions of power. While the big US banks are kept in operation, the cost is heavy, since the US Economy is permitted to degrade, deteriorate, and decay. The mantra should be that we save the big banks but killed the economy.
7. Federal deficit spending is considered to sustain long-term economic growth, and to avert recessionary spirals. It does not. Deficit spending is an accumulating disaster. In bad times, the deficits are enormous. In good times, the deficits remain sizable. Over the long stretch of time, the deficits have made $20 trillion in unpayable debts which will never be repaid. The portion of foreign held US Government debt went above the 50% level several years ago. Since the Lehman failure, foreign creditors have been secretly calling the shots, making many hidden decisions. The other hidden effect of the staggering federal debt is pressure to maintain the prevailing interest rate near zero. A normal rate of 5% would mean $1 trillion in annual borrowing cost alone. No discipline whatsoever exists in managing the deficits. Systemic breakdown and federal debt default are the result.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS HERESY #7
When a country is bankrupt ($20 TRILLION in debt), once the currency collapses, and there is nowhere left to borrow from, the situation can become rather complex. Supply lines into the country can become a real problem as I mention in the final video below. Since the U.S. imports 50% of our food, and we run a trade deficit of $500 BILLION dollars, most Americans cannot comprehend how difficult like will become here.
8. The sanctions imposed against Russia and Iran are reported as removing bad elements from integrated involvement in the Western Economy. IT IS NOT. The sanctions are designed to prevent the removal and abandonment of the US Dollar as global currency reserve and global trade payment standard. The sanctions are motivated to sustain the King Dollar Court and to retain its global usage, which permits continued $trillion thefts by the banker cabal. To attempt a cutoff of Russia and Iran, two former historical empires, is both ambitious and impossible. They will both be integrated with the European Economy, as gas suppliers. The upshot will be more blowback against the United States, for its exception power plays and engrained corruption.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS HERESY #8
In the interview above, Dr. Jim Willie joins the Fearless Eye Report where he is featured as a guest. During the interview, just one of the highlights of the interview includes discussion of the continued fracturing of alliances between the U.S. and our former allies over the never-ending U.S. abuse of the U.S. Dollar as the World Reserve Currency.
U.S. Britain relations have been strained because Britain wants to pursue deeper relations with China (presumably because the U.S.S United States has become a rudderless, and derelict vessel taking on massive amounts of water, and China seems the most viable option). Relations between the U.S. and Turkey, a major U.S. NATO ally have also taken a nosedive in recent months after the failed attempt at a military coup which only succeeded in pushing Turkey closer to Russia, the very country NATO was formed as an alliance to stand against.
9 . The central bank franchise system is considered as promoting economic growth, assuring financial stability, and encouraging employment. IT IS NOT. The system endorsed fake money, a debt based complex extravaganza of corrupt money. The system enables monetary creation by the bankers, ruin of the system by their invalid structure of money, then confiscation of assets by the creators of fake money. The central bank system sustains the banker power, which since 2001 has grabbed both the White House and the US Congress with its tentacles. The consequence of their century of rule with central bank pillbox controls has been Western Economic destruction and widespread big bank insolvency. Their continued plans are being interrupted.
IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE, THE FOLLOWING POSTS ARE ESSENTIAL:
FOR MORE GREAT MATERIAL FROM JIM WILLIE:
FOR MORE LINKS ON MARTIAL LAW:
|THE VOICE OF REASON:|
|Tea Party Community||https://www.teapartycommunity.com/profile-151600/|
FREE GUIDE TO ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OR MARTIAL LAW…
AT THE OFFICIAL BLOG SITE BELOW!