(Before It's News)
We here at Redstate have been accused of being slightly anti-Trump over the past few months.
That’s sarcasm, by the way. One needs only to look at a sampling of our headlines over a few days to see where most of the Redstate writers land on the Trump candidacy.
I’m no Trump supporter but I actually don’t hate him either. Certainly not more than I do Hillary. It is all inconsequential to me anyway as I live in bluest-of-the-blue California where my vote will not matter, so I have the luxury of voting my conscience this year.
If you’re curious, my conscience is telling me just to write in “Bye Felicia”.
If you’re one of those readers who has expressed distaste for the anti-Trump bent of our site, I would like to take this moment to assure you that Redstate puts absolutely no pressure on their writers to take a certain stand in this election. I have never once been approached to change a story that compliments Trump and I’ve never even been given a suggestion about what to write. We are encouraged by the editorial staff to hold and publish our own views. It just so happens a lot of people who hate Trump write here.
I write all this because I thought it might be refreshing to give the Redstate readers some reasons to vote for the worst Republican candidate we’ve seen running in a long time. Since I’m one writer who doesn’t think Trump is “all evil, all the time” I figured I’d give it a shot. So here you go.
Here are 10 reasons to vote for Donald Trump.
- He’s not Hillary. She’s pretty awful. That whole “Bimbo Eruption Squad”? Gross.
- He’s not Hillary.But seriously. She’s horrible. She left our own people to die in Benghazi for fear people might actually think the Obama/Clinton new counter-terrorism policy was sucky and irresponsible.
- He’s not Hillary. Yeah, that whole new counter-terrorism thing was really sucky and irresponsible. She’s the worst.
- He’s not Hillary. She tried to force single-payer healthcare on us once…she’ll do it again now that we have this whole “affordable” non-affordable healthcare thing going on. Ugh! She’s so HORRIBLE!
- His wife is not Bill Clinton . Remember when Bill was a sex symbol (even just writing that gives me the heebie jeebies). Joy Behar said she’d blow him to keep abortion legal. After open heart surgery and decades of random sex partners old Bill is looking…haggard to say the least. At least Melania is a total fox.
- He’s not Hillary. She’s terrible, right? We all agree on that, right? I mean…she’s just not a great person.
- He’s not Hillary. Pantsuits.
- The possibility of a White House reality show, “Real Housewives” style. I’m not even joking on this one. I’d pay good money to see it and watch religiously. Who doesn’t want to see a cat-fight between Melania and the kitchen staff?
- He’s not Hillary. I used to think all the “mysterious deaths” of people connected to the Clinton camp was nothing but conspiracy theories. Now I’m not so sure. You’re pretty unlucky if you lose as many colleagues to “suicide” and “accidental deaths” as the Clintons have.
- He’s not Hillary. Yes, my post is dripping with snark but I also truly do believe that “I don’t want Hillary as my President” is a legitimate reason to vote for Donald Trump. I find it grossly judgmental to tell people who they should vote for if they’re a “real Christian” or a smart person. Some of us may feel Trump is a disaster for America but it really isn’t crazy for a person to feel Hillary would be even more of a disaster.
So yes, while this list is full of sarcasm, I do think these are also all good reasons to vote for Trump. I won’t be voting for him, but if you do I promise not to judge your entire life and every good, self-sacrificial deed you’ve done just because your judgment does not match mine in this case.
Whatever happens we all know this – America will get the leader she deserves.
The post 10 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump appeared first on RedState.