“What’s mine is mine, and what it yours is mine”.
“People like you need people like me to tell them how to think, what to believe and how to act”.
“All people are where they are today because of the oppression by whites” (the mantra of the Clinton campaign).
The aforementioned quotes, which have been written to me, or said to me, by liberal Democrats in the last week, are representative of the beliefs of Democrats as they reach for straws in trying to defend their party’s choice.
The now banned Michael Savage, whose episode was cancelled, in mid-show, by the liberal Democrats serving the CIA dictates at WABC, wrote a book by a similar title.
Although some of what Savage wrote is true, he did not go far enough, yet, he made an excellent case that the liberal Democrats are indeed mentally ill.
Recently, it was revealed that Clinton, while fundraising in Virginia, described Sanders supporters as people who “still live in their parent’s basement”.
Anyone who is drinking from the Clinton Koolaid is certifiably mentally ill. They suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is characterized by the following according to the American Psychological Association as expressed in DSM-V:
Today’s liberal Democrat also suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder.
Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis. Today’s ASPD is a hybrid model of the sociopath and psychopath all rolled into one:
- Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest (Whitewater, Benghazi, selling arms to terrorist nations and then accepting contributions to the Clinton Foundation, the email scandal which seemingly knows no bounds)
- Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure (Only 29% of polled Americans, likely to vote believe her fact checking page)
- Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead (This trait is written all over the email scandal)
- Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults (Just read any book by a former Secret Service agent who had the displeasure of guarding her)
- Reckless disregard for safety of self or others (Clinton’s proposed no-fly zone which will immediately start WW III)
- Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations (Can anyone name a job that Clinton has held that was not connected to organized criminal behavior)
- Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another (Benghazi, McDougal, Foster, Whitewater, selling uranium to the Russians, et al to infinity)
Birds of a feather stick together. One must question that if a person supports someone who represents such mental instability, such as Hillary Clinton, then is that person also mentally ill? I find myself agreeing with Michael Savage. If you are a self-identified liberal, you are mentally ill and condone criminal behavior in those for whom you support. However, the biggest transgressions of liberal Democrats is not contained in DSM-V.
I often wonder how anyone can discipline their children, tell them to not cheat, steal, murder and rape and then turn around and support either one of the Clintons. How do you explain this hypocrisy to your young children, liberal Democrats? No wonder so many of our youth are amoral and are wandering through their youth experimenting with bizarre behaviors in order to find some kind of personal moral compass. The confusion among many of our youth is born out by the fact that their parents are liberal Democrats.
And don’t even ask me how a liberal Democrat could ever go to church unless it was to repent for the thuggery and Satanic behaviors that are embedded in the liberalism that they have supported
Michael Savage did not go far enough. Liberalism is not just a mental illness, the philosophy represents the evil that is sweeping the planet and is brutally enslaving those who are unfortunately caught in its web.
As a side note, I want to thank the Washington Post for recognizing my work, even though their reference to The Common Sense Show and Alex Jones was not flattering, as expressed in a recent article. When the Independent Media is the subject of scorn and ridicule and its comments are taken out of context, then you know the mentally ill liberal Democrats at the Washington Post are being forced to take us seriously.
Below are some final thoughts on liberalism and its relationship to mental illness and moral depravity: