On Tuesday, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu announced a joint Russian/Syrian 48-hour cease-fire to deliver humanitarian aid and let terrorist fighters and civilians leave eastern Aleppo voluntarily – their safe passage guaranteed. US-backed jihadists rejected the offer, vowing to continue fighting to oust Assad and destroy Syrian sovereignty. Press TV cited al-Nusra terrorist leader Al-Farouk Abu Bakr, saying fighting won’t end until its objectives are achieved. Fastaqim terrorist group political official Zakaria Malahifji said anti-government militants “completely reject an exit,” calling it “surrender.” Sergey Lavrov expressed concern about ISIS terrorists in northern Iraq crossing into Syria in large numbers, Washington facilitating their passage, wanting them redeployed for combat against government forces and civilians, saying: “Of course, we will keep an eye on the situation and take both political and military decisions, if that happens, if in Syria, where our military group is present at the request of the legitimate government, there will emerge more Islamic State contingents.” Lavrov called suspending Syrian and Russian combat operations in eastern Aleppo an “act of goodwill,” hopefully encouraging terrorist fighters to leave the city. If not voluntarily, they’ll be forced out. On Tuesday, US-supported terrorists in eastern Aleppo continued shelling western parts of the city, reports indicating at least three killed, over two dozen others injured. Belgian warplanes, serving US imperial interests, terror-bombed northern Aleppo, ignoring the 48-hour humanitarian ceasefire, killing at least six civilians, injuring others. No Russian or Syrian aircraft were in the area at the time. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, with justifiable anger, said “(w)e are expecting statements from the US State Department that would strongly condemn the attacks on civilian facilities and the killing of civilians.” “I think that it will be no trouble to find the images of the killed to launch (an anti-Syria/Russia) campaign on CNN.” Once again, Moscow/Damascus good faith efforts proved fruitless. US-backed terrorists infesting eastern Aleppo continue killing and injuring defenseless civilians in government-controlled parts of the city. Each Russian/Syrian announced humanitarian ceasefire compounds the humanitarian disaster because imperial foot soldier terrorists ignore it – with full US support and encouragement. A Final Comment According to Sputnik News’ Arabic service, ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi died from severe wounds received last month. Despite extensive treatment, his health deteriorated from “a deep abdominal cut, damage to his liver and crippling wounds to his limbs,” rendering him largely immobile.
The post US-Supported Terrorists in Eastern Aleppo Ignored Ceasefire appeared first on The Real Agenda News.
Read the rest below at the source link