October 17,2013, speaking to anyone who disagreed with his signature healthcare law that not a single Republican voted for, during one of his many obnoxious press conferences, Obama said the following:
“This is not what the founders of this great nation envisioned, when they gave us the gift of self governance…
If You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president, then argue for your position, and go out there and win an election…”
We just did, and now that We the People have done exactly as Obama suggested, he seems to have changed his tune, and so have all those rioting in the streets before President-Elect Trump has even served a single day. Obama and the Left have no one to blame but themselves, and it goes back to when Obama was still a candidate.
President Obama made it clear before he was ever elected President, by the same Electoral College that elected Donald Trump I might add, that he had no intention of being the President for ALL Americans. Among the countless examples of Obama demonstrating that fact, was the time when Obama thought nobody was recording his intellectual genius, and he referred to Christians and those who believe in the Second Amendment as, “bitter people, clinging to their bibles and their guns.”
Hillary Clinton also showed she had no interest in being the President for ALL Americans, when she referred to half of Donald Trump supporters as her “basket of deplorables.” Later in the campaign, there was more evidence Hillary didn’t want to represent ALL Americans, when we learned through emails released by Wikileaks, that Hillary’s inner circle made fun of Catholics for their religious beliefs, and referred to Latinos as “needy Latinos,” and so on.
We know liberals hate facts more than anything, but what was the FIRST thing Trump said during his victory speech:
“It is time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all of Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country. As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family.”
In the following video, I review recent updates to the violence taking place, what the protestors are actually so upset about (those that know why they’re out there anyway), and what could be the most terrifying scenario of them all. It’s a scenario that could easily turn Trump into a national villain overnight. If I thought of it, you can be sure that Soros and Co. thought of it long ago!
It’s time Americans wise up. We cannot underestimate the desperation of a radical outgoing President whose entire legacy will be wiped out upon Trump being sworn in, a candidate who’s been running for President her whole life but came up short again, and their biggest ally: Professional Global Agitator, George Soros, who boldly claimed Western Society must fall for one world government to emerge. Recall, the globalists lost Brexit, and for them to lose the progress made toward socialism by Obama in the U.S. would be a horrible setback. It’s a safe bet they had a Plan B.
I also address why the Electoral College matters, and why we don’t have elections decided by popular vote. I wonder how many of the protestors wreaking havoc on George Soros’ dime even know that Bill Clinton would not have won the White House, but for the Electoral College? That’s a rhetorical question by the way…
For those of you who are finally starting to realize there is major trouble on the horizon, largely as a result of the corruption within our own government and the 2016 election, the failure of the U.S. Dollar and Western banks, deteriorating conditions here domestically, or perhaps even because of nuclear tensions reaching all new heights, then I suggest you get your FREE GUIDE for how to survive Martial Law here, because if/when things begin to go south, by then it will be too late to do anything about it. The writing is on the wall everywhere…
The surprise victory by Donald Trump on November 8th has spawned a series of violent protests and riots all over the nation as stunned leftists continue to throw the largest post-election temper tantrum in U.S. history. Protesters in large cities all across America have been disrupting public transportation, looting stores, hurling objects at the police and burning Trump in effigy. There have even been shootings at anti-Trump rallies in Seattle and in Portland. Hundreds of protesters have been arrested so far, and organizers are promising that this is only just the beginning. Meanwhile, large numbers of enraged leftists are physically threatening Trump on Twitter, and some are even calling for a violent revolution. Sadly, I believe that they are quite serious about this.
Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.
Of course other leftists are seeking less violent ways to oppose Trump. There is a major push to use the electoral college to block a Trump presidency, if that fails there are many hoping to immediately impeach Trump once he takes office, and other activists such as former Labor Secretary Robert Reich are calling for a new third party if their planned post-election takeover of the Democratic Party is not successful.
But for many on the radical left the time for patience is over. The “Not My President” movement is taking off like a rocket, and one survey found that only 58 percent of all Clinton supporters consider Trump’s victory to be legitimate. A protest near Trump Tower in New York City on Saturday drew approximately 25,000 people, and USA Today reported that the anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon on Saturday night rapidly “devolved into a riot“.
DIDN’T HILLARY JUST SAY SHE WAS APPALLED TRUMP WOULD DARE QUESTION THE ELECTION?
At her penultimate 2016 campaign rally in Philadelphia, Hillary Clinton tears into Donald Trump for “questioning the foundation of our country.”
“I am not going to let anybody rip away the progress we’ve made and turn the clock back, sending us back in time,” she said. “Where people are free to question the foundation of our country, what our founders here did.”
She added, about the Founders: “You know they did not agree on everything, in case you haven’t remembered. There were lots of contentious arguments, but they saw a higher purpose, and they came together.”
TALK IS CHEAP WHEN YOU THINK YOU’VE ALREADY RIGGED AN ELECTION…
It is becoming clear that these protests are not going away any time soon, and some are even beginning to refer to this movement as “the Purple Revolution”…
No sooner had Trump been declared the 45th president of the United States, Soros-funded political operations launched their activities to disrupt Trump during Obama’s lame-duck period and thereafter. The swiftness of the Purple Revolution is reminiscent of the speed at which protesters hit the streets of Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, in two Orange Revolutions sponsored by Soros, one in 2004 and the other, ten years later, in 2014.
As the Clinton’s were embracing purple in New York, street demonstrations, some violent, all coordinated by the Soros-funded Moveon.org and Black Lives Matter, broke out in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Oakland, Nashville, Cleveland, Washington, Austin, Seattle, Philadelphia, Richmond, St. Paul, Kansas City, Omaha, San Francisco, and some 200 other cities across the United States.
So could we actually see a violent revolution on the streets of America?
HAVE THE GROUPS RIOTING FORGOTTEN THIS?
Is the radical left really so horrified by the prospect of a Trump presidency that they would actually be willing to engage in a prolonged campaign of chaos, violence and physical intimidation?
Well, the Oath Keepers are so concerned about what this movement could become that they have initiated an intelligence gathering operation that they are calling “Operation HYPO”…
Clearly as Oath Keepers, we cannot simply sit around and watch while the enemies of liberty work to use violence to initiate a communist revolution in our country. As a result of the intelligence being provided by our Operation Sabot operatives, we have initiated Operation HYPO. We have allowed our personnel to burrow deep inside these protest organizations to collect information regarding tactics, motivations, schedules and logistics.
We had operatives at the planning meetings for the protests that occurred last evening in Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA. Our operatives have also penetrated numerous other planning organizations in cities across the country. For OPSEC reasons, the precise list of cities we are operating in will not be publicly disclosed.
And one thing that we already know is that the radical left is hoping to organize the largest political protest in United States history in Washington D.C. on Inauguration Day. I will be writing about this later today on The Most Important News.
WHAT ABOUT THIS?
DEMOCRATS DON’T WANT TO RIDE IN THE BACK OF THE BUS?
The election of Donald Trump has been the single most galvanizing event for the radical left that we have seen in decades. One of the early leaders of the “Not My President” movement is filmmaker Michael Moore, and the following are three of his key action points which he feels must be implemented immediately…
1. Must quickly and decisively form an opposition movement, the likes of which hasn’t been seen since the 1960s. I will do my part to help lead this as I’m sure many others (Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, MoveOn, the hip-hop community, DFA, etc.) will, too. The core of this opposition force will be fueled by young people who, as with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter, don’t tolerate b.s. and are relentless in their resistance to authority. They have no interest in compromising with racists and misogynists.
2. Prepare to impeach Trump. Just as the Republicans were already planning to do with President Hillary from Day One, we must organize the apparatus that will bring charges against him when he violates his oath and breaks the law — and then we must remove him from office.
3. Must commit right now to a vigorous fight (including civil disobedience, if necessary) which will block any and all Donald Trump Supreme Court nominees who do not meet our approval. We demand the Democrats in the Senate aggressively filibuster any nominees who support Citizens United or who oppose the rights of women, immigrants and the poor. This is non-negotiable.
But of course other liberals are still in the “shock and disbelief” stage. As I have stated before, Americans were more emotionally invested in this election than they had been in any election in decades, and the aftermath has not been pretty.
“WE’RE NOT CAMPAIGNING ANY MORE. THE ELECTION IS OVER.” - BARACK OBAMA
This has been particularly true on college campuses all over the nation. According to the New York Post, college administrators have been going to extraordinary lengths to soothe the deep emotional pain that many of their students are experiencing…
– The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
– The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
– Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
– Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.
And it is also being reported that suicide hotlines are ringing off the hook all over the nation.
We have never seen anything like this ever before, and I have a feeling that this “Not My President” movement is going to absolutely dwarf the “Occupy Wall Street” and “Black Lives Matter” movements. And considering the very high levels of anger, frustration and pain that these radical leftists are feeling, it is easy to see how this movement could become very violent.
Many patriots, conservatives and Christians were hoping that Donald Trump could bring America together and lead us into a new era of peace and prosperity, but the radical left already hates Trump more than any president that has ever come before him.
It isn’t going to take much to push the radical left over the edge, and if that happens we could see endless chaos, violence and civil unrest for the next four years.
As I theorized, and Michael Snyder confirmed, one thing that we already know is that the radical left is hoping to organize the largest political protest in United States history in Washington D.C. on Inauguration Day. Rather than acting to cease the violence now, handing that off to Trump could destroy his presidency before it even begins.
As I explained in the video above, these groups are not exercising their First Amendment Rights. They are committing acts of domestic terror. If Obama does nothing, which is a safe bet, it will say a lot about what to expect in coming weeks. Recall what I have said in many posts linked below:
On October 17, 2006, President Bush signed into law, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. The law allows the President to declare a “public emergency” at his own discretion, and place federal troops anywhere throughout the United States. Under this law, the President also now has the authority to federalize National Guard troops without the consent of Governors, in order to “restore public order.”
How much of this do you think the country handle before Obama OR Trump have NO CHOICE but to declare a “public emergency?” For those of you who are finally starting to realize there is major trouble on the horizon, largely as a result of the corruption within our own government and the 2016 election, the failure of the U.S. Dollar and Western banks, deteriorating conditions here domestically, or perhaps even because of nuclear tensions reaching all new heights, then I suggest you get your FREE GUIDE for how to survive Martial Law here, because if/when things begin to go south, by then it will be too late to do anything about it. The writing is on the wall everywhere…
Just so there is no confusion about where the information I am presenting comes from, all of the government documents referenced in the video and throughout the post are included for your download directly from the source. Please note that all but but one or two come from the official sites of The White House, U.S. Congress, U.S. Army, United Nations, The Official United States Federal Code, or via Freedom of Information Acts against the Obama administration.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE PDF WITH ALL THE FILES BELOW HERE FROM AMAZON:
THE NUMBER ON THE LEFT IS THE PAGE NUMBER THE DOCUMENT STARTS ON!
1. H.R. 390 (2013-2014) Establishing National Emergency Centers on Military Installations:
11. U.S. Army Manual FM 3-19.40 Internment Camp/Resettlement Operations:
337. U.S. Army Civilian Inmate Labor Program:
371. Domestic Terrorism — Congress (FPC):
450. EXECUTIVE ORDER 13603 – National Defense Resource Preparedness:
477. Obama Administration Department of Defense Training Manual via FOIA:
609. AGENDA 2030
641. Military Police Leader’s Handbook
1282. Rightwing Extremism (FAS):
1283. Agenda 21
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT IN THE .PDF:
– Paris Climate Accord: http://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/international/negotiations/paris/index_en.htm
– UNFCCC/Kyoto Protocol: http://bigpicture.unfccc.int/#content…
– FEMA Executive Orders: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/eo/femalist.htm#.V-ysWzKZPFy
– Obama’s Warning at FEMA Center: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/remarks-president-hurricane-preparedness-fema-national-response
– ROBERT T. STAFFORD DISASTER RELIEF AND EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ACT – 42 U.S.C. 5195: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/5195c
– INTERFERENCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL LAW: 10 U.S.C. SECTION 332, 333 & 334 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/333
– Executive Order — 2016 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/16/executive-order-2016-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states
– Executive Order 12473: https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12473.html
–Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, 1984 – – Courts-Martial Manual: https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/MCM-2012.pdf
– LETTER — Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/15/letter-and-notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-persons-who
– NOTICE — Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/15/notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-persons-who-commit
– EXECUTIVE ORDER 13224 – BLOCKING PROPERTY AND PROHIBITING TRANSACTIONS WITH PERSONS WHO COMMIT, THREATEN TO COMMIT, OR SUPPORT TERRORISM: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/terror.pdf
FOR MORE ON THE CHAOS COMING FROM THE 2016 ELECTION:
FOR MORE LINKS ON THE POTENTIAL FOR MARTIAL LAW:
|THE VOICE OF REASON:|
|Tea Party Community||https://www.teapartycommunity.com/profile-151600/|
|Before it’s News||/contributor/pages/405/008/stories.html|
FREE GUIDE TO ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OR MARTIAL LAW…
AT THE OFFICIAL BLOG SITE BELOW!