If you’ve ever been REALLY bored, and wanted entertainment rather than anything even loosely resembling news, you may have stumbled upon cable “news” outlet MSNBC. If so, then it normally takes all of about 5 seconds to determine that the pundits and alleged “news” anchors MUST permanently resided in an alternate universe or dimension. Why? Because that’s the only remotely plausible explanation for some of the stories they report as news on that channel, HOWEVER, in the article and videos below, you’re about to see proof that they’ve returned to our realm, even if just temporarily.
In the following video, I review the post election coverage of “MSNBC’s Live” cast, when they tried to understand how Donald Trump managed to beat Hillary Clinton, and go on to become the 45th President of the United States. With pinpoint precision, they articulate how Trump got elected, and they do so using what most people would never associate with programming from MSNBC: The truth. After a well deserved hat tip to the network for finally doing the right thing, I ask the most logical follow-up questions:
1. How long do they plan on staying in this dimension; and
2. While here, do they plan on continuing to report the truth?
After the election analysis, I review what has gone from loud, disruptive, obnoxious, and completely disingenuous protests by the far left since the moment Trump was announced as our next President, to what we are now witnessing, which is those same protests morphing into an excuse to commit violence, and destroy property (as predicted months ago). As part of that conversation, I review a story currently on Infowars with video of Black Lives Matter activists viciously beating a Trump supporter yelling:
“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”
As the “protests” continue to spiral out of control, I also question whether the media has any intention of covering remarks made by Black Lives Matter Activist Tef Poe when he said:
“Dear white people…niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go…”
Finally, where is Obama? Where is law and order? How long until the violence reaches a point where Obama can declare a “public emergency” at his sole discretion, and implement Martial Law?
On Wednesday’s “MSNBC Live,” anchor Stephanie Ruhle, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni, and journalist Tina Brown discussed the 2016 election and political correctness, and during that discussion, Ruhle wondered if political correctness has prevented people from saying things that are important, and Bruni and Brown concluded that when people feel they’ll be attacked for speaking their minds, they find an outlet like President-Elect Donald Trump.
Ruhle asked, “Did we over-simplify things? Did we believe that Hillary Clinton and this all-inclusive global citizen message does represent the United States, and thought that this base that Donald Trump had really was just in this narrow nationalist vertical? When many of the initiatives that represent Obama…many people could say transgender bathrooms in high schools, how many people is that going to impact in this country? Not so many.”
Bruni stated that the Democratic Party has become a “collection of boutique issues,” and that doing so leads a lot of the country to feel ignored. He added that the Democratic Party has to “do some big soul-searching here.”
Bruni also said, “She was not a candidate that fit this moment at all. They were trying to sell a product at the wrong time, and they refused to see that, or they just couldn’t find a way around her, and here we are with Donald Trump over your shoulder.”
Ruhle then wondered if the polls were wrong “because so many of us are afraid to say what matters. I mean, in terms of political correctness, if you run a small business, and I mean a lawyer, an architect, when you say, guess what, I can’t afford to give the five people who work for me — if they’re women, I can’t afford to give them 20 weeks maternity leave. Or, Obamacare might help the rest of the country, but in my business, if I have 20 people who are working for me, it might put me out of business. Were we afraid to admit that we can’t afford to help everyone?”
Brown responded that the problem is people are afraid to discuss issues like that “because of the velocity of social media attack when you really try to have a conversation about anything like that. I mean, I’ve often said, actually as an employer myself, that nobody really wants to talk about, well then, how do we manage all of this time off for people?” And that while there is a solution to this, it needs to be discussed.
Bruni added that “when people are silenced, when they feel like simply saying, I don’t agree with Obamacare, or I don’t agree with transgender bathrooms, but, if they feel like saying that, it immediately gets them branded, whether it’s on social media, or whether it’s by people talking in a studio, it gets them branded a bigot, a deplorable. They’re going to seeth, and they’re going to find some sort of outlet for that seething, and the outlet is Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States.”
Brown agreed that it was similar with Brexit, where there was a “secret conversation” about immigration anxiety. “If you raise that conversation in any way publicly, you were a racist. You were a xenophobe. And if you can’t have a conversation, it boils underneath and then it explodes. It’s very dangerous.”
BUT… WILL THEY ADDRESS THIS AS HONESTLY?
Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.
“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.
Shocking video out of Chicago shows a mob of young black men viciously beating an older white man because he voted for Donald Trump, dragging him through the streets as he hangs out of the back of his car.
The clip shows the thugs repeatedly screaming, “you voted Donald Trump” as they assault the victim from every angle while others steal his belongings.
“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”
Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.”
A second video of the incident which is dubbed with the “F**k Donald Trump” song, a phrase now being chanted by “protesters” across the country, shows one of the attackers driving away in the man’s vehicle while his hand is still stuck in the window as the car drags him down the street.
“The scene is frankly reminiscent of a lynching,” remarks Chris Menahan.
It is not even clear if the victim was a Trump supporter. Presumably, the mob used that as an excuse to beat and rob him.
YouTube quickly deleted the video, but it has been mirrored on numerous different websites.
If the roles had been reversed, and Trump supporters had been caught on tape viciously beating a black Hillary voter, this would be a national news story right now.
As it is, you won’t see this on CNN any time soon.
Recall what I have said in many posts linked below:
On October 17, 2006, President Bush signed into law, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. The law allows the President to declare a “public emergency” at his own discretion, and place federal troops anywhere throughout the United States. Under this law, the President also now has the authority to federalize National Guard troops without the consent of Governors, in order to “restore public order.”
How much of this do you think the country handle before Obama has NO CHOICE but to declare a “public emergency?”
Just so there is no confusion about where the information I am presenting comes from, all of the government documents referenced in the video and throughout the post are included for your download directly from the source. Please note that all but but one or two come from the official sites of The White House, U.S. Congress, U.S. Army, United Nations, The Official United States Federal Code, or via Freedom of Information Acts against the Obama administration.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE PDF WITH ALL THE FILES BELOW HERE FROM AMAZON:
THE NUMBER ON THE LEFT IS THE PAGE NUMBER THE DOCUMENT STARTS ON!
1. H.R. 390 (2013-2014) Establishing National Emergency Centers on Military Installations:
11. U.S. Army Manual FM 3-19.40 Internment Camp/Resettlement Operations:
337. U.S. Army Civilian Inmate Labor Program:
371. Domestic Terrorism — Congress (FPC):
450. EXECUTIVE ORDER 13603 – National Defense Resource Preparedness:
477. Obama Administration Department of Defense Training Manual via FOIA:
609. AGENDA 2030
641. Military Police Leader’s Handbook
1282. Rightwing Extremism (FAS):
1283. Agenda 21
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT IN THE .PDF:
– Paris Climate Accord: http://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/international/negotiations/paris/index_en.htm
– UNFCCC/Kyoto Protocol: http://bigpicture.unfccc.int/#content…
– FEMA Executive Orders: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/eo/femalist.htm#.V-ysWzKZPFy
– Obama’s Warning at FEMA Center: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/remarks-president-hurricane-preparedness-fema-national-response
– ROBERT T. STAFFORD DISASTER RELIEF AND EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ACT – 42 U.S.C. 5195: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/5195c
– INTERFERENCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL LAW: 10 U.S.C. SECTION 332, 333 & 334 – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/333
– Executive Order — 2016 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/16/executive-order-2016-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states
– Executive Order 12473: https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12473.html
–Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, 1984 – – Courts-Martial Manual: https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/MCM-2012.pdf
– LETTER — Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/15/letter-and-notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-persons-who
– NOTICE — Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/15/notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-persons-who-commit
– EXECUTIVE ORDER 13224 – BLOCKING PROPERTY AND PROHIBITING TRANSACTIONS WITH PERSONS WHO COMMIT, THREATEN TO COMMIT, OR SUPPORT TERRORISM: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/terror.pdf
FOR MORE ON THE CHAOS COMING FROM THE 2016 ELECTION:
FOR MORE LINKS ON THE POTENTIAL FOR MARTIAL LAW:
|THE VOICE OF REASON:|
|Tea Party Community||https://www.teapartycommunity.com/profile-151600/|
|Before it’s News||/contributor/pages/405/008/stories.html|
FREE GUIDE TO ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OR MARTIAL LAW…
AT THE OFFICIAL BLOG SITE BELOW!