Destroying Oshkosh armored vehicles & another vehicles near Bab al-Mandab canal
Saudi soldier while he is inside his tank In Najran town sniped
Yemeni Army, Popular Forces Retake More Lands in Ta’iz Province
The Yemeni army and popular forces continued their advances against the Saudi-backed militias in several fronts in Ta’iz province and seized back more strategic regions. The Yemeni forces seized back several districts in Jabal al-Anin region of Ta’iz province. The Yemeni army and popular forces also advanced against the Saudi-backed militias in al-Mazabi region in the town of Maqbaneh in Ta’iz province. The Yemeni forces are now preparing to penetrate al-Nobeh region in Marnabeh town.
In relevant remarks on Saturday, a senior commander of the Yemeni popular forces disclosed that a newly-arrived consignment of the Saudi weapons for the Riyadh-backed militias has been completely destroyed in Ta’iz province.
“The Saudi-backed mercenaries had received new weapons from Saudi Arabia through sea and Bab al-Mandab Strait; therefore the Yemeni army and popular forces pounded the militias and their new weapons in al-Jan military base in Ta’iz province near Bab al-Mandab with a ballistic missile which resulted in the destruction of all the weapons which were recently sent by Saudi Arabia,” Senior Ansarullah Commander Abdollah Hesam told FNA. He noted that tens of Saudi-backed militias were killed and wounded in missile attack.
“The Yemeni missile unit attacked a battalion of the Saudi-backed militias who planned to advance towards Kahboub, killing and wounding a large number of them,” Hesam added. The commander went on to say that the military operations in Kahboub region were reminiscent of last year’s attack of the Yemeni forces on Sahn al-Jen military base in Ma’arib which resulted in the death and injury of a large number of Saudi-backed militias.
Also on Thursday, Yemeni Army’s missile units targeted Saudi-led coalition forces in Ta’iz province, killing or wounding at least 150 of them. Local sources said that the Yemeni Army carried out the attack on a gathering of the Saudi-led forces in Sha’ab al-Jin near Bab al-Mandeb region, inflicting over 150 casualties on them.
They further added that the attack also ended in at least ten military vehicles of the Saudi-led coalition forces being destroyed. The local sources also noted that among the casualties were militants who were recently transferred to the port city of Aden, located 170km to Bab al-Mandeb, on a Turkish plane. The contingent of Saudi-led forces arrived in the strategic region just two days ago, apparently for a major military assault on the Yemeni forces. Iran: Saudi Arabia thrown Middle East into chaos