“Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2020 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals” is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products or, chemicals worldwide. Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for oil storage terminals till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total storage capacity (regional / global). Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
Check Complete Report@ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/gdge1132icr/global-oil-storage-industry-outlook-to-2020–capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-terminals
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
- Capacity information of all oil storage terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned oil storage terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil storage terminals
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @
Reasons to buy:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned oil storage terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminals
Order a copy of China Laser Diode Industry Analysis – Forecast (2015 – 2020) @
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org