Global Operational Digital Oilfield market is estimated to be $24.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $33.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2015-2022. Some of the major drivers impacting the demand for the market include advancements in technology, production optimization and manufacturing oil from mature oilfields. However, instable oil prices will create a critical challenge for the market. Moreover, the market has tremendous growth opportunity with integration of complicated hardware and software solutions in oilfields.
Automation & Instrumentation segment is expected to witness a highest growth rate during the forecast period due to declining human capital in industry and growing demand for automated oilfield process. By geography, North America dominated the global market owing to rising exploration for unconventional oil and gas resources.
Some of the key players in this market include BP p.l.c., Baker Hughes Incorporated, Lockheed Martin Canada CDL Systems, Statoil ASA, Honeywell International, Halliburton Company, Kongsberg Gruppen, HIS Inc., Katalyst Data Management and China National Petroleum (CNPC).
Get Sample copy of this report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com//request-sample/699680
• Production Optimizations
• Drilling Optimization
• Other Process
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
Get Discount on this report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com//purchase-enquiry/699680
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Big Market Research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452