Global Ultracapacitor market is accounted for $0.69 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.42%. Technological advancements, adoption of ultracapacitors in applications such as consumer electronics, power utilities and transportation are some of the factors driving the market. However, high price and dearth of awareness are the factors hindering the market growth.
Electronics segment accounted for the largest share in the market. Automotive segment is anticipated to register highest CAGR during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to its rising applications in electric and hybrid vehicles. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. While, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to ultracapacitor adoption in transportation like energy refilling in buses, trams and trains.
Do Inquire About Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/699672
Some of the key players in Ultracapacitor market include Cap-XX Ltd, Supreme Power Solutions Co. Ltd, Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Yunasko, Maxwell Technologies , LS MTRON, Ioxus Inc, Nesscap, Co., Ltd, ELNA AMERICA, INC., Nichicon Corporation , VINATech Co., Ltd., APowerCap Technologies, LLC, Axion Power International, Inc., and BatScap.
Request For Sample Copy: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/699672
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452