Research Report on Global Bionematicides Market 2014 to 2021 added by DecisionDatabases.com studies the current and upcoming Market Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Trend and Forecast.
Bionematicides are biobasednematicides which protect crops from insects, fungus and nematodes. Unlike conventional nematicides these bionematicides are ecofriendly and do not pose any threat to the fertility of soil and quality of crop. Bionematicides are widely used in agriculture to yield high quantity and superior quality crops.
Download Free Sample Copy Of this Report :http://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-1114
Basic function of bionematicide is to prevent crops from damage and facilitate its growth. It has several benefits over the conventional nematicides and is widely used in modern agriculture to prevent both crop and environment. Global bionematicides market is segmented on the basis of crop as fruits & vegetables that include leafy vegetables, tomato pepper and other fruits & vegetables (including banana, potato, citrus, etc.); corn, soybean, cotton and others (including oil crops, cereals, pulses, etc.). Cotton and fruits and vegetables are dominating application segments which augment growth of global bionematicides market.
Increase in agricultural activities and crop production in developing economies is a significant factor fueling the growth of this market. Demand for high quality fruits and vegetables grown under biobasednematicides and pesticides is another factor to upsurge growth of this market. Government regulations regarding the use of bionematicides mandatorily so as to prevent environment and health related diseases from conventional nematicides is expected to be the key factor to open new opportunities for this market. Less availability of bionematicides and use of conventional ad harmful nematicides by farmers for huge profits are major restraints of this market.
Major player assessed in the report are :
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- FMC Corporation
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
- ValentBioSciences Corporation
- Bayer CropScience AG
- BASF SE
- Monsanto Company
- Syngenta AG
- Certis USA LLC
Geographically, this market has been segmented into regions such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. The study details country-level aspects based on each segment and gives estimates in terms of market size.
View More About this Report :http://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/1114-bionematicides-market-report
SEGMENTATIONS IN REPORT :
BionematicidesBy Crop :
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Leafy Vegetables
- Other Fruits & Vegetables (Including Banana, Potato, Citrus, Etc.)
Other Related Reports :
1. Global Bioherbicides Market Research Report — Bioherbicides are biological pesticides that act as controlling agent and exterminate weeds. These have ignorable effect on the environment in comparison to synthetic herbicides. These pesticides are derived from various biological sources such as microbes including fungi, bacteria or protozoa; phytotoxic plant residues; other plant extracts.
View More :http://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/403-bioherbicides-market-report
2. Global Biocides Market Research Report — Biocides are chemicals that repress or kill microorganisms harmful to humans or animals. These microorganisms like pests, germs, lice, bedbugs, etc can cause damage to human and animal health, natural materials and manufactured materials. Biocides are used as disinfectants, drinking and waste water treatment, insect repellents, anti-fouling paints, and for other purposes.
View More :http://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/241-biocides-market-report