Research Beam added a report “United States Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook to 2021”
Research Beam’s new report, “United States Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook to 2021″, provides key market data on the United States Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Patient Lifts, Stretchers and Wheelchairs.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market segments – Patient Lifts, Stretchers and Wheelchairs.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, Invacare Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents:-
1 Table of Contents
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Segmentation
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3 Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market, United States
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market
5 Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
6.1.1 Capsa Solutions Acquires Rubbermaid Healthcare
6.2.1 Cadence Biomedical Enters into Research Agreement with University of Nebraska Omaha
6.3 Venture Financing
6.3.1 Cadence Biomedical Raises USD0.96 Million in Venture Financing
7 Recent Developments
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Severs Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975