HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 53 pages on title ‘Nexans S.A. (NEX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Nexans S.A. (NEX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268397
Nexans S.A. (Nexans) is a provider of cables and cabling solutions. The company offers copper and fiber-optic cables and cabling systems. It serves network operators, equipment and infrastructure manufacturers, and builders, installers and distributors in submarine and land, oil and gas, mining, and renewable, transportation, data centers, and commercial and residential building sectors in France, Germany, Norway, and other countries. Nexans is a member of Europacable and a signatory of Europacable Industry Charter. The company also sells copper wires. Nexans is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Nexans S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jan 24, 2017: ScottishPower agrees contract with Nexans and DeepOcean for East Anglia ONE export cable
Jan 19, 2017: Appointment of Marc Grynberg as censor
Jan 18, 2017: Nexans’ HV cables to connect ScottishPower Renewables’ 714 MW wind farm to shore
Dec 27, 2016: Nexans secures around € 300 million contract to supply LV cables for infrastructure projects in Qatar through its QICC JV with Al Mirqab capital
Dec 24, 2016: Bardot Group to work with Nexans on Hywind, World’s First Floating Wind Farm
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Nexans S.A. – Key Facts 6
Nexans S.A. – Key Employees 7
Nexans S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Nexans S.A. – Major Products and Services 9
Nexans S.A. – History 10
Nexans S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 23
Nexans S.A. – Business Description 23
Nexans S.A. – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
Nexans S.A. – Strengths 24
Nexans S.A. – Weaknesses 25
Nexans S.A. – Opportunities 26
Nexans S.A. – Threats 27
Nexans S.A. – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are Highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268397-nexans-s-a-2
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218