HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 34 pages on title ‘Peco Energy Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Peco Energy Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=268401
PECO Energy Company (PECO), a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, is a public utility that purchases and sells electricity and gas, and provides electricity transmission and distribution, and gas distribution services. It supplies electricity and gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The company undertakes activities related to regulated sale of electricity in southeastern Pennsylvania including the city of Philadelphia; and regulated retail sale of natural gas in Pennsylvania counties surrounding the city of Philadelphia. Its service territory spans across the Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Lancaster and York counties. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Peco Energy Company Key Recent Developments
Jan 12, 2017: PECO Inspecting 39,000 Poles to Ensure Reliable Electric Service
Dec 28, 2016: Nearly 1,200 System Projects Completed to Enhance Natural Gas and Electric Service for PECO Customers
Dec 19, 2016: PECO Completes $32 Million Substation in Marcus Hook to Support Increased Demand and Future Growth
Dec 08, 2016: PECO Ensures Safe and Reliable Electric Service at Philadelphia International Airport through $7 Million Electric Enhancement Project
Nov 16, 2016: PECO Energy and other Exelon subsidiaries join to help protect customers from scammers
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Peco Energy Company – Key Facts 5
Peco Energy Company – Key Employees 6
Peco Energy Company – Key Employee Biographies 7
Peco Energy Company – Major Products and Services 8
Peco Energy Company – History 9
Peco Energy Company – Company Statement 12
Peco Energy Company – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Peco Energy Company – Business Description 15
Peco Energy Company – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Peco Energy Company – Strengths 16
Peco Energy Company – Weaknesses 17
Peco Energy Company – Opportunities 18
Peco Energy Company – Threats 19
Peco Energy Company – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 21
Peco Energy Company, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 21
Peco Energy Company, Power, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 22
Peco Energy Company, Recent Deals Summary 23
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Jan 12, 2017: PECO Inspecting 39,000 Poles to Ensure Reliable Electric Service 24
Dec 28, 2016: Nearly 1,200 System Projects Completed to Enhance Natural Gas and Electric Service for PECO Customers 25
Dec 19, 2016: PECO Completes $32 Million Substation in Marcus Hook to Support Increased Demand and Future Growth 26
Dec 08, 2016: PECO Ensures Safe and Reliable Electric Service at Philadelphia International Airport through $7 Million Electric Enhancement Project 27
Oct 04, 2016: More Than 1,300 System Projects Completed To Enhance Natural Gas And Electric Service For PECO Customers 28
Sep 13, 2016: PECO’s Annual Electrical Equipment Inspections Help Ensure Safe and Reliable Service for Customers 29
Jul 14, 2016: PECO Completes More Than 600 System Projects To Enhance Natural Gas And Electric Service For Customers 30
Jun 24, 2016: PECO Advances Local Solar Energy with Leadership of Successful Solar Stakeholder Collaborative 31
Apr 22, 2016: PECO Celebrates Earth Day with Next Step in Proven Environmental Leadership 32
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/268401-peco-energy-company-strategic-swot-analysis-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218