Research Beam added a report “Thermal Power in Egypt Market Outlook to 2030 Update 2016 Capacity Generation Investment Trends Regulations and Company Profiles”
“Thermal Power in Egypt, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from Research Beam, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the Egypt (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the Egypt thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Research Beam’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, the Egypt power market and the Egypt thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in the Egypt and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of the Egypt thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipment’s such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Egypt thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Enquire about Report @ http://www.researchbeam.com/thermal-power-in-egypt-outlook-to-2030-update-2016-capacity-generation-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-market/enquire-about-report
Table of Contents: -
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Thermal Power Will Continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity
2.2 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix
2.3 Gas to Witness Maximum Net Capacity Additions in Egypt
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025
3.3 Report Guidance
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
6 Oil Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
7 Gas Power Market, Global, 2006-2030
8 Power Market, Egypt, 2006-2030
9 Thermal Power Market, Egypt, 2006-2030
10 Power Market, Egypt, Regulatory Scenario
10.2 Electricity Law
10.3 Power Sector Reforms
10.4 Build, Own, Operate, and Transfer Scheme
10.5 Renewable Energy Policies
10.6 Feed-in Tariffs
11 Thermal Power Market, Egypt, Company Profiles
About Us: -
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Severs Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975