(Before It's News)
For the first time since 2011 I haven’t got any teaching this autumn semester, which is really bad both for my finances and for my troop morale. (I feel like my colleagues would celebrate or not even notice if I got eaten by a grue tomorrow.) To boost both I’m instead seeking paid extramural speaking gigs. Here’s what I’ve got scheduled at the moment.
- 27 Sept. On early local history, in Sickla.
- 6 Oct. On the Skällvik castle excavation, in Söderköping.
- 19 Oct. On archaeology and religion, in Jönköping.
- 20 Oct. On archaeology and religion, in Visby.
- 27 Oct. On archaeology and religion, in Karlstad.
- 1 Nov. On archaeology and religion, in Linköping.
- 2 Nov. On the local Iron Age and Middle Ages, in Vadstena.
- 7 Nov. On archaeology and religion, in Södertälje.
Dear Reader, would you like to hire me as a speaker?