|Last 24 Hours:|
Conflicts Of Interest At The Committee On Climate Change
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:39
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
How obvious does it have to be before people realize they’re being taken for a massively expensive ride by the Greenblob, hiding behind their figleaf of ‘climate change’?
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
By Paul Homewood
h/t Dennis Ambler
The Mail’s story, about how the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy cheated to claim govt grants, recalls another investigation by David Rose three years ago:
Other industries would stand accused of damning conflicts of interest but when it comes to global warming, anything goes…
The Mail on Sunday today reveals the extraordinary web of political and financial interests creating dozens of eco-millionaires from green levies on household energy bills.
A three-month investigation shows that some of the most outspoken campaigners who demand that consumers pay the colossal price of shifting to renewable energy are also getting rich from their efforts.
Vested interest: Lord Deben (John Selwyn Gummer) is chairman of the Committee on Climate Change
Enquiries by this newspaper have revealed:
- Four of the nine-person Committee on Climate Change, the official watchdog that dictates green energy policy, are, or were until…
View original post 1,320 more words
- Global Commercial Tumble Dryers Market – GIRBAU, Pellerin Milnor, Schulthess, Maytag, LG, Haier
- Global Cinema Lenses Market – Angenieux, ARRI, Canon, Sony, Fujinon, TOKINA, Zeiss
- Nickel Batteries Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research
- Plastic Microtube Industry, 2011-2021 Deep Market Research
- Global ANPR Camera Market – Tattile, Siemens, MAV Systems, Genetec, NDI Recognition Systems, CA Traffic
- News in Rare Earth Magnet Industry
- Global Embedded Systems Market – Atmel, Kontron, Xilinx, Microchip, NXP, Analog Devices
- Alexa’s new Logitech Harmony skill adds voice control to your home theater
- Global Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market – Denso, BMW, Toyota, Volkswagen, eTrans Systems
- Global Automotive Clutch Market – BorgWarner, Schaeffler, Valeo, Zhejiang Tieliu, Chuangcun Yidong