Rising awareness about driver safety and growing influence of safety regulations imposed by various governmental organizations have made Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) an essential component in commercial vehicles. The market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 10.6% over the period of 2016 to 2022. The report is a compilation of various segmentation of Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS market including market breakdown by components, sensor technologies, applications, and different geographical areas.
The report details the market analysis and forecast with respect to its various components such as parking assistance, autonomous emergency breaking system and distance warning system, drowsiness monitoring system, blind spot detection system, adaptive front lighting system, adaptive cruise control system, lane departure warning, night vision system, and tire-pressure monitoring system among others.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed section of the application areas of global commercial vehicle ADAS market which includes light commercial vehicles (LCV) and heavy-duty trucks and busses. It also details the leading players involved in the industry. The report answers the following questions about the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market:
- What is the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS market size is in terms of revenue and volume from 2015-2022?
- What are the dominant components and sensor technology used in commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What are the different application areas of commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What is the revenue generated by different components, sensor technology, and applications of commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What is the prime supply and demand sides factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the commercial vehicle ADAS market?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001269205/sample
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market by the end of forecast period?
Various sensor technologies such as image sensor, laser, infrared, ultrasonic, and radar, among others used in commercial vehicle ADAS has been analyzed and their market numbers are projected in the report. The report also highlights the value chain and evolution of the ADAS for commercial vehicles with major focus on technology roadmap. The industry analysis has evaluated the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry.
The company profile section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, & developmental activities of recent years. Some of the key players are WABCO, Continental, Bosch, Bendix Commercial Vehicles, Hella, and Delphi among others
Europe generated the maximum revenue in the year 2015 and APAC is expected to grow at a fastest rate as compared to other regions in the forecast period. The industry is expected to cross $2.6 billion in total market value by the end of forecast period.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001269205/discount
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org